I mustmustmustmustmust change blogskin soon.
AND I MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUST,
finish Pi Li MIT soon ~ :D
Finished ToGetHer and Hana Kimi~
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~
I'm getting all high~
AND JIRO IN HANA KIMI IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE~
As in like the character~
So there's no need to be jealous, Charmaine~
SEE I'M USING THESE WEIRD SQUIGGLY LINES~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm nuts.
YAY I'M NUTS!~
I think I'm going to quit maple (again),
because of..
well,
dramas :D
Going out with Serena on Wednesday~
But Zhi Xuan not going T_T
So it's not counted as a RPS gathering oh~
Stupid xuan :B ~
Then 1E4 gathering is on Tuesday~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally forgot about it omg~
4 more days! :D
Too bad no air rifle camp );
Teacher in charge didn't approve of the camp organised by seniors~
AHHHHH WHO CARES HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
(I still love Aaron Yan okay :B)
AND I MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUST,
finish Pi Li MIT soon ~ :D
Finished ToGetHer and Hana Kimi~
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~
I'm getting all high~
AND JIRO IN HANA KIMI IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE~
As in like the character~
So there's no need to be jealous, Charmaine~
SEE I'M USING THESE WEIRD SQUIGGLY LINES~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm nuts.
YAY I'M NUTS!~
I think I'm going to quit maple (again),
because of..
well,
dramas :D
Going out with Serena on Wednesday~
But Zhi Xuan not going T_T
So it's not counted as a RPS gathering oh~
Stupid xuan :B ~
Then 1E4 gathering is on Tuesday~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally forgot about it omg~
4 more days! :D
Too bad no air rifle camp );
Teacher in charge didn't approve of the camp organised by seniors~
AHHHHH WHO CARES HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
(I still love Aaron Yan okay :B)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home