(Sometimes goodbye's the only way)
Recently have been sleeping a lot,
thanks to the holidays.
So I'm up early today,
at 7am yay :D
May 30th
Went to grandmother's house.
Baby cousin grew a lotttttttttt! :D
Super cute omg.
But she's botak currently >.<
Met Evelyn and Glendon :D
Hahaha she asked me why I cut straight my fringe.
Or cut my fringe straight ._.
Idk same meaning lah okay :D
May 31st
Played maple throughout the day :D
Started new Cassopiea account,
now level 20 alr HAHAHA.
I LOVE 2X EXP YAY ^^
But that stupid Marvin made me switch user (desktop user) every 10 minutes,
because he's MC(Monster Carnival)-ing with his other account,
with his account on his laptop + his senior.
If you can get what I mean..
(-.-)
If not I would be level 30 HAHAHA.
Also discussed a bit of housing plans with Eileen.
(Which might be totally pointless.)
We'll be moving to Los Angeles (spelling),
and we'll rename it City Of Retarded Watermelons and Gay Garys.
Thank my randomness ^^
Probably going to chiong maple again today :D
Like, right now.
Okay ciaos x]
(L) AARON'YAN & EILEEN'FENG :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home