Wednesday, May 27, 2009

insignificant

ASIANS ARE HOTTER (AND CUTER) THAN BLONDES.
Just for Jesselyn and Jannie to see :D

Changing skin soon.

Again :D

Okay anyway,
the NCC(SEA) people were back today.
And oh my gawdz canzxc,
their tan(s),
omg so nice.
Especially Shaun's T.T
Just that soon their skin will peel,
HAHAHA.
Falalala :o

Morning,
after assembly,
Mdm Fadilah (spelling?) talked to Sec 1s about the swimming thing -.-
Super shit crap lah.
Late for history thanks to that,
by 35 minutes, I think.
I love Mdm Fadilah for that.
Last history lesson for this year today :D
(SO HAPPY HAHAHA)

During English,
Cherie, Hongwei and I were whispering,
when we were kind of like shouting.
Among the 3 of us lah,
to make Kai Ler feel like we think he can't hear muahaha.
Had Science practical today,
our dear Charmaine chose experiment D.
(the melting of jelly crystals thing)
I think our group took the longest time? -.-
For the experiment and the crap worksheet.
Then Ms Yuni let us complete the worksheet by 3pm.
While Cherie and I were at the bus-stop,
suddenly realised we haven't finished our worksheets -.-
Rushed back to complete with Ruth together with us,
put the worksheets into her tray around 3+ ._.
Better late than never.
HAHA.
Okay HPP2 was the photoshop thing,
but we were late :o
Late for 2 lessons today, muahaha.
Then Home Economics,
went kitchen to slack.
Played Dare or Dare (again),
not as fun as yesterday >.<
Because:-
1. Only about 20 of us were there,
the rest having DnT at Student Plaza.
2. The dares were like crap.
Literally, crap.
-.-

Got back final results for first semester today,
but the report slip returned to Ms Ho.

28/40 for class position,
164/200 for Express level.
Ruth got 163 >.<
And guess the smart-ie who got first in class 1E4,
Jannie Tan ._.
then second Hui Shun,
third Charmaine,
fourth Cherie,
fifth Isabel.
SUPER SHIT HELL DAMN FLYING ZI BEI CAN.
Gosh -.-

Eileen's mad about a Su'Ju. song,
HAHAHA.
Should be quite hard handling 13 people eh.
Okay gonna change skin,
(I think),
then go play with photobucket for a while,
then,
idk :o
k ciaos yay :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home