counting
Didn't play Audition yesterday, actually -.-
I mean wtf.
The patch took so long.
So I was yootoobing :D
And I realised Maple has Season 2?
Seriously, wtf.
Season 2 for what seh ._.
No wonder I'm quitting games.
Falalala =o=
Okay so I slept at about 2 plus last night,
then this morning my mum woke me up -.-
And she asked me if I wanted to go out for breakfast ._.
Then since she already woke me up then falala, I went :D
Went to IMM,
and saw my grandmother's neighbours (?) o_o
Whoever that was lah,
then finished eating and wented home ;)
And omgawdzxc,
TAG LEH PEOPLE :o !!
You won't get paid though ;)
Ahahaha,
I sound so desperate for tags.
Maybe I am x]
kciaos,
have no idea what I'm gonna do.
Falalala 8)
I mean wtf.
The patch took so long.
So I was yootoobing :D
And I realised Maple has Season 2?
Seriously, wtf.
Season 2 for what seh ._.
No wonder I'm quitting games.
Falalala =o=
Okay so I slept at about 2 plus last night,
then this morning my mum woke me up -.-
And she asked me if I wanted to go out for breakfast ._.
Then since she already woke me up then falala, I went :D
Went to IMM,
and saw my grandmother's neighbours (?) o_o
Whoever that was lah,
then finished eating and wented home ;)
And omgawdzxc,
TAG LEH PEOPLE :o !!
You won't get paid though ;)
Ahahaha,
I sound so desperate for tags.
Maybe I am x]
kciaos,
have no idea what I'm gonna do.
Falalala 8)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home