Thursday, May 14, 2009

14 May 09, 13:31
Serena: hey min
HELLO SERENA, HAHAHAHA!

14 May 09, 14:16
rachel: ok rachel??? by the way think i am still mad at you
SORRY LAAAAAAAAAAH. ):
Don't angry already leh. ): ): ):

14 May 09, 16:26
Jamie :3-Jannie's cousin: LOL. Sarcastic much? xD
:o Who, what, where?

14 May 09, 16:39
Jannie: Yo Mindy!!xD Taggies!!
Hey, thanks for the tag hahaha. :D

14 May 09, 16:55
KANGJING/ROO ♥: BABABABABAABABABA! I LOVE YOU ;D HAHA. TAKECARES AND MANY LOVES <3 style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">HELLO ROOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
love you too :D
Take care TOO, HEEHEE :D

14 May 09, 17:03
STELLA
: hey boobx. how'd your art go? o.o
Nice name :O
It was fine, my dear :D

14 May 09, 18:46
NATALIEEE: taggs and lovees./
Thanks :D <3



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUTH, HAHAHA!
Yay you're thirteen too.
HAHAHA YOU'RE OLD, RUTH,
YOU'RE OLDDDDDDDDDDD!
P.S., Sorry that you'll be getting your present from me late. :\


Oh, gosh.
Tomorrow's someone's birthday too! :D
It's our (dear, anti-social, always-makes-use-of-vice-chairperson) CHAIRPERSON,
BERNADUS HAHAHAHA!
It's so cool lor,
his birthday is right after exams.
T.T
Oh well.

Okay anyway,
today's Art exam was fine.
Didn't bring the question paper,
thought didn't need too? -.-
And it seemed like everybody brought.
Well, except Hong Wei,
HAHAHA.
K so basically,
it (Art exam) was as long as two and a half hours,
and I finished it in about less than an hour?
So, well,
I SLEPT, HAHA.
It was fun, y'know :D
Just that when I woke up,
felt a bit like vomitting :\
Maybe because me art piece was too shit.
Hahaha.
Okay,
then god knows who this teacher came in,
before the exam started?
Or around when it just started.
And she wrote something about getting some of us to meet whoever at Student Plaza at 10.30 a.m.
Defination of "some of us",
Jannie, Isabel, Natasha, Syafiqah, Bernadus, think a few more, and ME :D
Chosen for Conversational Malay/Chinese.
OH MY GOD LAH.
And it's compulsory for us.
Jannie, poor us T.T
Actually it can't be that bad ahaha.
Anyway,
we were chosen because we're smart HAHA! (bhb.)
It was depending on PSLE aggregate,
and if you got A's for Mother Tongue and English for PSLE.
Hahahaha.
Jannie was kind of dying the whole time,
while the teacher was explaining to us about the programme.
She kept going like,
"I don't waaaaaaaaaant... HUH IT'S COMPULSORY LEH THEY SAY IT'S COMPULSORY... "
Lol :O

Okay anyway!
after that went to Lot One with Jesselyn and Charmaine :D
And SHIT YOU SHAUN.
You organised the outing and dumped us. ):
What poor kids O:
Okay anyway,
we had lunch at Pizza Hut,
and watched The Ramen Girl.
Not bad hahaha :D
K then later we walked around more?
And went back home. -.-

That (thing) is super (fucked up).
Gosh, man.
Someone explain to the (thing) the defination of backstabbing, please.



*
I'm very satisfied now :)
I don't have to face her nor her cousin anymore.
I actually called her like some dog, gosh.
Wonder why I even did that hahaha.
We kind of kept repeating everything :\
And god,
I told her what I wanted to do twice?
And when I talked about "what are we going to do" again,
she kinda has STM or something,
and she thinks I haven't answered her.
Well,
shouldn't go on,
or else I might do something like,
"spoil her reputation" by making up stupid stories. -.-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home