Play-ed Audition with Leen-er :D
Didn't Beat Rush with her.
Grrrrrrr.
She said she x25-ed on Beat Rush just now.
Like, before we played together.
And she said she stopped to tell the noobs she wasn't hacking.
HAHAHA. (I'm helping you boast, Leen :D)
Just played a few rounds,
because she was afraid(?) her dad would come home.
So yeah went MSN hahaha.
Then added Stella into convo :D
And Leen went to watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic on god-knows-what website.
So me and Stelluh talked :D
She's still aspervert cute as ever,
I swear :D
I was kinda doing the art thingy,
so I asked her for help?
The development, not enough ideas hahaha
. So she suggested some (weird) stuff :B
(LOL SORRY STELLA. :x)
Yeah and she told me she thought of a weird thought.
It was real weird, like really.
Weird-er than me.
That's real weird, eh :D
Hmm,
then Eileen had to go,
because her brother,
FENG WEI DONG,
(his name is purposely in this gay colour hahaha)
was home.
):
So left me and Stella :D
And she was downloading her whatever that was.
So yeah,
then she gtg so I'm all alone now.
I guess that's appropriate?
All alone now.
Oh well :D
Tomorrow's Science exam,
and MYEs are finishing soon! :D
JY1E4 MINDY! :D
Sorry I'm selfish.
Wheeeeeeeee @_@
.jpg)
Meet my boyfriend! :D
HAHAHA.
kidding ):
kthxbai.
I(L)YOU DAVID'ARCHULETA.
xo :D
Didn't Beat Rush with her.
Grrrrrrr.
She said she x25-ed on Beat Rush just now.
Like, before we played together.
And she said she stopped to tell the noobs she wasn't hacking.
HAHAHA. (I'm helping you boast, Leen :D)
Just played a few rounds,
because she was afraid(?) her dad would come home.
So yeah went MSN hahaha.
Then added Stella into convo :D
And Leen went to watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic on god-knows-what website.
So me and Stelluh talked :D
She's still as
I swear :D
I was kinda doing the art thingy,
so I asked her for help?
The development, not enough ideas hahaha
. So she suggested some (weird) stuff :B
(LOL SORRY STELLA. :x)
Yeah and she told me she thought of a weird thought.
It was real weird, like really.
Weird-er than me.
That's real weird, eh :D
Hmm,
then Eileen had to go,
because her brother,
FENG WEI DONG,
(his name is purposely in this gay colour hahaha)
was home.
):
So left me and Stella :D
And she was downloading her whatever that was.
So yeah,
then she gtg so I'm all alone now.
I guess that's appropriate?
All alone now.
Oh well :D
Tomorrow's Science exam,
and MYEs are finishing soon! :D
JY
Sorry I'm selfish.
Wheeeeeeeee @_@
.jpg)
Meet my boyfriend! :D
HAHAHA.
kidding ):
kthxbai.
I(L)YOU DAVID'ARCHULETA.
xo :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home