Friday, May 8, 2009

Hahaha.
I'm so glad you know that everyone'll side me :)
So what if I fail 2.4km time and again?
At least I have ALL my friends,
or should I say,
all the girls in the class,
there for me.
They were asking me to jy, you saw it yourself, dog.

LOL WHAT FAGGOT DUNNO WHAT CLUB?
So what?
That gives me time to BOND WITH CHARMAINE,
WHO'S A MUCH BETTER FRIEND THAN YOU EVER WERE,
FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH.

So what if I'm fatter than you?
I'm not so TALL, am I?
I'm not so tall that I'm even taller than most GUYS,
bitch.
Just understand that,
no guy'll want a tall girlfriend, k? :D

Lol,
so what if I say that I'm chubby and not fat?
At least I'm confident.
So what if I liked Shaun?
So what if I liked Farhan?
I'm over them, at least.
Unlike you.
At least I have a reason to like them,
unlike you,
mother fucking jibai,
anyhow like our chairperson.
If I were Bernadus I'd kill myself manz.
And I have MUCH BETTER TASTE THAN YOU IN GUYS,
FUCKER.

So what if I get angry at little things?
And I don't get angry at little things,
I get angry at little things YOU DO.
You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I HATE YOU,
MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH.

So what if I'm in a neighbourhood school and yet fail my exams?
Your problem sibo?
And so what if YOU'RE better at studies?
You want to know why almost everyone else will side me?
Because you suck.
We don't make friends with people regarding on how smart they are.
Well,
EXCEPT YOU.

"At least when i like a guy, i admit."
What shit is that?
I admit it when I like a guy, too.
( BY THE WAY I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA! )


I never said you copied me k -.-
I only said you're a wannabe.
By the way,
"banks" are spelt as "bangs".
If you cut banks,
there goes all the money.


Oh,
so it has NOTHING to do with Cherie and Charmaine?
Then,
WHO TOLD ME CHARMAINE WAS A BITCH?
Oh,
IT WAS YOU,
BITCH,
IT WAS YOU.

So what if they're still your friends?
They're my friends, too.

Yes,
I also wonder who am I to control what words you use.
FIRST,
let ME wonder who are YOU to control what words I use.
If you can be vulgar,
WHY CAN'T I,
FUCKER?


Yeah,
you don't fail your subjects.
So?
By the way,
don't say my maths is poor okay,
I GOT HIGHER THAN YOU FOR THAT FUCKING ALGEBRA TEST.
_l_

So what if I fail 2.4km after a few tries?
At least I don't fail like you.
You fail to treat your friends well.
That's an even worse failure than me, bitch. :)


LOL LAH,
I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT YOU COULDN'T DISCRIMINATE ME.
Mai act chim lah, by the way -.-

No problem for the compliments, bitch! :D
By the way,
nobody said I ever WANTED to be friends with a fucker like you.
I just don't like typos,
just so you know,
and since I'm a bitch,
I have my freedom to say what I don't like.

Oh,
you DID say Hui Qi's character is shit.
You so told me that.
Don't deny it,
fucker.
I don't add words into people's mouth like YOU do.

I'm feeling sorry for Bernadus.
There's a bitch who likes him!
Oh my god,
poor guy.
And she hinders,
I mean like,
even if a girl likes a guy,
she wouldn't be smsing him god-knows how many times something like,
" I LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
right?

Nobody asked you to change.
And I don't want you to change.
You know,
I'm afraid you'll change into a pig.
Then I'll see flying pigs, all right.

YOU A SUCH A PRETTY(UGLY),THIN(FAT) AND NICE BITCH!

Wah please.
STOP BEING A FUCKING WANNABE.
STOP COPYING THE WAY I TALK.
I KNOW IT'S WAY BETTER THAN THE WAY YOU TALK.
YOU DON'T NEED TO ADD IN THOSE FUCKING BRACKETS THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT I DO.
and you know what?
I DON'T NEED A WANNABE,
FUCKER.


By the way,
mother fucker,
I'm not going to reply your posts anymore,
because I'm not going to bother about you.
If you think I'm hum then we can talk in school.
TALK, you know.
And I can make your life miserable,
if you want it that bad.
Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home