SOLO POST FOR A FELLOW BITCH,
NAMED SHUANG HUI.
I'm just going to go according to what you typed in your blog, bitch.
So yeah,
obviously the childish crap that's in red is what the bitch barked,
whereas the more mature stuff typed in grey/other colours is well, ME.
Oh, by the way,
Shuang Hui,
I'm not afraid if you start to cry,
and I won't pick up your call again.
NAMED SHUANG HUI.
I'm just going to go according to what you typed in your blog, bitch.
So yeah,
obviously the childish crap that's in red is what the bitch barked,
whereas the more mature stuff typed in grey/other colours is well, ME.
Oh, by the way,
Shuang Hui,
I'm not afraid if you start to cry,
and I won't pick up your call again.
and if you ever read this post, please be reminded that even i really fucking swear,
I did not fucking mean it.
BUT YOU DO!
OH, I'M SO (not) FUCKING SORRY.
SO IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN EVERY FUCKING SWEAR WORD YOU FUCKING SAID,
YOU CAN GO LIKE,
"please be reminded that even i really fucking swear, I did not fucking mean it."
Okay,
since you said you don't fucking mean it,
then I guess all the shitfuck you say,
all the vulgarities,
E.G.,
BITCH,
you don't mean them too.
So I'm NOT a bitch,
unlike you,
fucking asshole.
First, you are the one to ask me to SHUT UP.
lol you crazy bitch.
I never denied,
I won't deny,
that I asked you to shut up first.
But what did you do?
You didn't shut up.
Instead,
what did you do?
As bitch as you are,
you told me to shut up.
When I already asked you to shut up.
Lmfao lah?
OH, I'M SO (not) FUCKING SORRY.
SO IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN EVERY FUCKING SWEAR WORD YOU FUCKING SAID,
YOU CAN GO LIKE,
"please be reminded that even i really fucking swear, I did not fucking mean it."
Okay,
since you said you don't fucking mean it,
then I guess all the shitfuck you say,
all the vulgarities,
E.G.,
BITCH,
you don't mean them too.
So I'm NOT a bitch,
unlike you,
fucking asshole.
First, you are the one to ask me to SHUT UP.
lol you crazy bitch.
I never denied,
I won't deny,
that I asked you to shut up first.
But what did you do?
You didn't shut up.
Instead,
what did you do?
As bitch as you are,
you told me to shut up.
When I already asked you to shut up.
Lmfao lah?
I jolly well smsed you back that i will shut my fucking mouth up so you wont
feel like you are listening to a fucking piece of shit.
BUT then you just smsed back and say about me being VULGAR or whatever SHIT.
PLEASE, you asked me to SHUT UP and you smsed me back.
L-M-A-O.
Please,
know when to use "jolly well".
And I don't mind listening to a fucking piece of shit!
Especially when it's from a totally great girl called Bitch!
And you sent me something vulgar,
so you expect me to sms you back,
"Oh, you mother fucking bitch, you are so NOT vulgar!"
Yes,
I smsed you back when I asked you to shut up.
YOU are the one who is supposed to diam diam,
not ME.
I asked YOU to shut up,
but YOU replied,
so I replied.
Makes sense now, bitch? :)
I can't believe you even made it into a neighbourhood school.
You can't even understand the simple-est things,
I mean,
lol,
oh my god.
L-M-A-O.
Please,
know when to use "jolly well".
And I don't mind listening to a fucking piece of shit!
Especially when it's from a totally great girl called Bitch!
And you sent me something vulgar,
so you expect me to sms you back,
"Oh, you mother fucking bitch, you are so NOT vulgar!"
Yes,
I smsed you back when I asked you to shut up.
YOU are the one who is supposed to diam diam,
not ME.
I asked YOU to shut up,
but YOU replied,
so I replied.
Makes sense now, bitch? :)
I can't believe you even made it into a neighbourhood school.
You can't even understand the simple-est things,
I mean,
lol,
oh my god.
GROW UP WILL YOU!
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I AM GOING EMO OR WHATEVER CRAP?
YOU ARE WRONG.
YOU SAID YOU GET VULGAR WHEN YOU ARE PISSED.
I DO TOO.
Maybe I'm shorter than you,
maybe I'm not as FAT as you,
but at least I'm more mature than YOU.
At least I don't go all pervertic,
and attack GIRLS and pretend to RAPE them.
I mean,
who the flying fuck does that manzxzxzxc? -.-
And only people who haven't grown up,
are wannabes.
I changed my spectacles,
you did too.
I cut my bangs,
you did too.
What am I,
some superstar?!
No, sorry,
I'm not that Show Luo, k?
And actually,
I won't give a fuck if you go all emo.
It just makes me laugh so damn hard that you can't get over a guy you never even stead with before.
That's so FUNNY.
Yes, I said I get vulgar when I'm pissed.
You too?
You told me..
please be reminded that even i really fucking swear,
Maybe I'm shorter than you,
maybe I'm not as FAT as you,
but at least I'm more mature than YOU.
At least I don't go all pervertic,
and attack GIRLS and pretend to RAPE them.
I mean,
who the flying fuck does that manzxzxzxc? -.-
And only people who haven't grown up,
are wannabes.
I changed my spectacles,
you did too.
I cut my bangs,
you did too.
What am I,
some superstar?!
No, sorry,
I'm not that Show Luo, k?
And actually,
I won't give a fuck if you go all emo.
It just makes me laugh so damn hard that you can't get over a guy you never even stead with before.
That's so FUNNY.
Yes, I said I get vulgar when I'm pissed.
You too?
You told me..
please be reminded that even i really fucking swear,
I did not fucking mean it.
BUT YOU DO!
LOL!
Oh and,
about that,
the "even i really fucking swear",
isn't really very appropriate English, is it?
Oh no, it's not!
It's "even IF I really fucking swear".
If you want to call me childish,
please,
improve on your ass-shit language,
like you know,
make it better than MINE.
Which is nearly impossible,
I've forgotten,
because you're a DOG!
I FORGOT!
LOL!
Not just your blogging language,
the way you sms.
Oh my god.
They make me shit bricks!
LOL!
Oh and,
about that,
the "even i really fucking swear",
isn't really very appropriate English, is it?
Oh no, it's not!
It's "even IF I really fucking swear".
If you want to call me childish,
please,
improve on your ass-shit language,
like you know,
make it better than MINE.
Which is nearly impossible,
I've forgotten,
because you're a DOG!
I FORGOT!
LOL!
Not just your blogging language,
the way you sms.
Oh my god.
They make me shit bricks!
Seriously, stop calling someone a BITCH when you are one too.
ACTING RETARD JUST TO COVER UP YOUR VULGARNESS.
And whenever i ask you something, you will just get very worked up.
STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE!
WHY DID I PRETENDED THAT NOTHING HAPPENED?
CAUSE I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER YOUR FUCKING WORDS.
Oh, I never denied I was a bitch.
Acting retard?
At least I act,
not like you,
you ARE retarded,
like seriously.
And "cover up your vulgarness"?
Is there even such a chim word?
And what do you mean,
"acting retard just to cover up your vulgarness"?
I act retarded so that people don't see that I'm vulgar?
Like give a totally retarded face and go, "Fuck you! :D"
Hmmmm,
I do have some recollection,
that Charmaine and Cherie both did that too.
So you're calling all three of us bitches?
I don't mind being called a bitch,
but I do mind when a bitch calls MY friends bitches.
Oh, I never denied I was a bitch.
Acting retard?
At least I act,
not like you,
you ARE retarded,
like seriously.
And "cover up your vulgarness"?
Is there even such a chim word?
And what do you mean,
"acting retard just to cover up your vulgarness"?
I act retarded so that people don't see that I'm vulgar?
Like give a totally retarded face and go, "Fuck you! :D"
Hmmmm,
I do have some recollection,
that Charmaine and Cherie both did that too.
So you're calling all three of us bitches?
I don't mind being called a bitch,
but I do mind when a bitch calls MY friends bitches.
If you think i am always eating the humble pie because i know i am wrong,
YOU ARE WRONG.
i did these because i know you would never ever want to apologise.
BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO CHIlDISH TO EVEN DO THIS.
You dont even apologise even if it is your fault,
BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT!
Lastly,
STOP CALLING ME A BITCH WHEN YOU ARE ALSO ONE.
AT LEAST I APOLOGISE FOR EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE I MADE,
UNIKE YOU,
YOU DONT EVEN CARE!.
lol I realised,
you have a LOT of typos,
and your English is complete shit.
And please,
you mother fucking bitch,
I NEVER SAID THAT "I AM ALWAYS EATING HUMBLE PIE BECAUSE I KNOW I AM WRONG",
thanks.
You don't eat humble pie.
You eat SHIT PIE.
You just don't realise that you want to get back,
not because you know you're wrong.
But it's because you know that you DON'T HAVE FRIENDS LIKE ME.
So yeah,
you wanna get back and be friends, right?
NO THANKS, FUCKER.
And what shit did you do "because I know you would never ever want to apologise"?
You ate shit?
Like obviously,
that's what bitches do!
And why the fuck should I even apologise?
It isn't my fault that you can't get over our chairman.
Speaking of Bernadus,
I think he should stead Hui Qi much more than stead YOU.
She's so much prettier,
so much slimmer,
like tall, but not TOO tall,
and oh,
she's smarter, too!
And I don't care if you say that Cherie says that Hui Qi's in the same class as Cherie in 2008,
and if Cherie said that Hui Qi's character is like whatever you said that was.
(Bernadus/Hui Qi- If any of you manage to read this, bear in mind that I'm just STATING what Shuang Hui the Bitch said)
Oh,
so Hui Qi's character is like shit!
What about yours?
You're perfect?
Even if you're an angel inside,
you're so fucking tall omfg lol hahaha!
It'd be a miracle if Bernadus or anyone'd even stead YOU.
Because I'm too childish to even do what?
Eat shit AGAIN?
Oh yes,
so I'm too childish to eat shit.
You're even more childish,
or should I say childish-est,
so you DO EAT SHIT!
OH MY GAWDZXCZXC SO FUCKIN' COOL!
YOU DO EAT SHIT!
BITCH. _l_
I don't apologise,
even if it is my fault?
LOL PLEASE LAH!
Apologise for what?
You eating shit?
What the hell did I do?
My fault for what?
YOU EATING SHIT?!?!?!
Stop calling you a bitch?
I'm sorry,
I can't stop,
because you seriously ARE ONE.
And I know I'm one too :)
I'm a mother fucking asshole bitch with no asshole k?
But what about you?
You're worse than me,
the mother fucking asshole bitch with no asshole.
(Well, that's maybe because your asshole's like way too big)
You apologise for every single mistake you make?
Are you SURE? -.-
Okay,
let's see,
in a worksheet,
you got a question wrong.
You don't apologise to your teacher,
like,
"Oh, Ms Ho, I'm so sorry! I made a mistake in the paper! Oh my godzxczxczxc!!!!!!!!!!"
No, right?
And so what if you apologise?
You don't realise your mistake at all.
You know you've made a mistake,
but you repeat it AGAIN.
And bitch,
I know I don't even care.
I don't bother,
because it's almost totally worthless talking to a dog.
I don't even know why I'm replying to you.
Maybe because I'm a bitch too.
But at least I speak better English than you,
childish noob fuck.
Hmm,
by the way,
remember the last time this bitch and I fell out?
I remember that she said something like,
she'll CHANGE.
But of course,
bitches are all like this,
they don't change.
Oh and Shuang Hui,
I love (not) you so much,
that here's some vulgarities for you to learn!
FUCKING PUA BYE,
GO FUCK YOURSELF, THANKS.
MOTHER FUCKING BITCH.
KNNB.
*and if you're not happy,
come find me,
and you can attempt killing me all you want.
lol I realised,
you have a LOT of typos,
and your English is complete shit.
And please,
you mother fucking bitch,
I NEVER SAID THAT "I AM ALWAYS EATING HUMBLE PIE BECAUSE I KNOW I AM WRONG",
thanks.
You don't eat humble pie.
You eat SHIT PIE.
You just don't realise that you want to get back,
not because you know you're wrong.
But it's because you know that you DON'T HAVE FRIENDS LIKE ME.
So yeah,
you wanna get back and be friends, right?
NO THANKS, FUCKER.
And what shit did you do "because I know you would never ever want to apologise"?
You ate shit?
Like obviously,
that's what bitches do!
And why the fuck should I even apologise?
It isn't my fault that you can't get over our chairman.
Speaking of Bernadus,
I think he should stead Hui Qi much more than stead YOU.
She's so much prettier,
so much slimmer,
like tall, but not TOO tall,
and oh,
she's smarter, too!
And I don't care if you say that Cherie says that Hui Qi's in the same class as Cherie in 2008,
and if Cherie said that Hui Qi's character is like whatever you said that was.
(Bernadus/Hui Qi- If any of you manage to read this, bear in mind that I'm just STATING what Shuang Hui the Bitch said)
Oh,
so Hui Qi's character is like shit!
What about yours?
You're perfect?
Even if you're an angel inside,
you're so fucking tall omfg lol hahaha!
It'd be a miracle if Bernadus or anyone'd even stead YOU.
Because I'm too childish to even do what?
Eat shit AGAIN?
Oh yes,
so I'm too childish to eat shit.
You're even more childish,
or should I say childish-est,
so you DO EAT SHIT!
OH MY GAWDZXCZXC SO FUCKIN' COOL!
YOU DO EAT SHIT!
BITCH. _l_
I don't apologise,
even if it is my fault?
LOL PLEASE LAH!
Apologise for what?
You eating shit?
What the hell did I do?
My fault for what?
YOU EATING SHIT?!?!?!
Stop calling you a bitch?
I'm sorry,
I can't stop,
because you seriously ARE ONE.
And I know I'm one too :)
I'm a mother fucking asshole bitch with no asshole k?
But what about you?
You're worse than me,
the mother fucking asshole bitch with no asshole.
(Well, that's maybe because your asshole's like way too big)
You apologise for every single mistake you make?
Are you SURE? -.-
Okay,
let's see,
in a worksheet,
you got a question wrong.
You don't apologise to your teacher,
like,
"Oh, Ms Ho, I'm so sorry! I made a mistake in the paper! Oh my godzxczxczxc!!!!!!!!!!"
No, right?
And so what if you apologise?
You don't realise your mistake at all.
You know you've made a mistake,
but you repeat it AGAIN.
And bitch,
I know I don't even care.
I don't bother,
because it's almost totally worthless talking to a dog.
I don't even know why I'm replying to you.
Maybe because I'm a bitch too.
But at least I speak better English than you,
childish noob fuck.
Hmm,
by the way,
remember the last time this bitch and I fell out?
I remember that she said something like,
she'll CHANGE.
But of course,
bitches are all like this,
they don't change.
Oh and Shuang Hui,
I love (not) you so much,
that here's some vulgarities for you to learn!
FUCKING PUA BYE,
GO FUCK YOURSELF, THANKS.
MOTHER FUCKING BITCH.
KNNB.
*and if you're not happy,
come find me,
and you can attempt killing me all you want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home