I can't.
Hmmm,
Literature paper today.
Funny,
but Literature's my favourite paper muahaha. (L)
Heeheehee,
I'm a nurd.
K I'm actually just,
acting all calm and whatsoever.
Note to Evelyn/anyone if she/anyone ever reads this:
Below contains NC16 language,
so don't read if you don't wanna get polluted.
Muahahaha.
Shuang Hui,
if you ever read this,
stop acting like nothing ever happened.
This always happens.
When I get pissed or whatever with you,
you'll go all emo,
and tell me you're sorry,
and tell me that you wouldn't expect things would turn out like that.
And "forgive me"?
Oh,
that'll be hard.
Just last night,
what did you tell me?
You asked me to shut up.
You said I was vulgar,
and you think you're not?
YOU SO FUCKING SWORE YESTERDAY AT YOUR HOUSE.
WHEN YOU JUST DROPPED SOMETHING OFF THE SHELF.
AT LEAST I DON'T SWEAR LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.
I ONLY SWEAR AT BITCHES.
LIKE YOU.
And you're such a wannabe,
and I'm sure you don't know the meaning,
because bitches are dogs and dogs just bark like nuts.
"I dont get vulgar when i am really fed up. LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE SAID."
You're not wrong.
I do get vulgar when I'm pissed.
Only great, fantastic angels like you don't.
Yeah so last night,
you sms-ed me to shut up,
when I told you to shut up first.
What's that?
That's called a wannabe,
you bitch.
Oh.
So this morning,
you decided to treat like nothing happened at all,
and you asked me if I was taking bus home.
And please,
are you like so dumb,
to not know the obvious answer?
How do I go home everyday?
BY BUS.
So today will be an exception?
Because I "fell out" with you the previous night?
Apparently not. :)
And you tried to talk to me after the Literature test.
When you asked me to shut up.
Contradicting, ain't it.
*edited part for a mothafacka.
I know I'm a bitch,
but sorry to say you're even more bitch.
Mai hum ji lah,
want call people bitch can tell right in the face right?
No need put as your msn PERSONAL MESSAGE right?
Childish noob fuck.
Literature paper today.
Funny,
but Literature's my favourite paper muahaha. (L)
Heeheehee,
I'm a nurd.
K I'm actually just,
acting all calm and whatsoever.
Note to Evelyn/anyone if she/anyone ever reads this:
Below contains NC16 language,
so don't read if you don't wanna get polluted.
Muahahaha.
Shuang Hui,
if you ever read this,
stop acting like nothing ever happened.
This always happens.
When I get pissed or whatever with you,
you'll go all emo,
and tell me you're sorry,
and tell me that you wouldn't expect things would turn out like that.
And "forgive me"?
Oh,
that'll be hard.
Just last night,
what did you tell me?
You asked me to shut up.
You said I was vulgar,
and you think you're not?
YOU SO FUCKING SWORE YESTERDAY AT YOUR HOUSE.
WHEN YOU JUST DROPPED SOMETHING OFF THE SHELF.
AT LEAST I DON'T SWEAR LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.
I ONLY SWEAR AT BITCHES.
LIKE YOU.
And you're such a wannabe,
and I'm sure you don't know the meaning,
because bitches are dogs and dogs just bark like nuts.
"I dont get vulgar when i am really fed up. LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE SAID."
You're not wrong.
I do get vulgar when I'm pissed.
Only great, fantastic angels like you don't.
Yeah so last night,
you sms-ed me to shut up,
when I told you to shut up first.
What's that?
That's called a wannabe,
you bitch.
Oh.
So this morning,
you decided to treat like nothing happened at all,
and you asked me if I was taking bus home.
And please,
are you like so dumb,
to not know the obvious answer?
How do I go home everyday?
BY BUS.
So today will be an exception?
Because I "fell out" with you the previous night?
Apparently not. :)
And you tried to talk to me after the Literature test.
When you asked me to shut up.
Contradicting, ain't it.
*edited part for a mothafacka.
I know I'm a bitch,
but sorry to say you're even more bitch.
Mai hum ji lah,
want call people bitch can tell right in the face right?
No need put as your msn PERSONAL MESSAGE right?
Childish noob fuck.
Labels: Better off without you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home