11 May 09, 00:28/: swear that you're not a prefect?
11 May 09, 00:29/: if someone elses blog is worthless, what is yours compared to his/hers?
What is there to swear? I'm NOT one. -.-
Yes, I know mine is shit. If you think that mine is worse than hers than why the flying hell do you still visit it? Because you are shit too?
11 May 09, 07:53hello: ops
11 May 09, 07:53hello: lol
11 May 09, 07:53hello: yo..
11 May 09, 07:53hello: dont sad over then mother fucking bitch la..
11 May 09, 07:53hello: she has lots of pimple from what i know lah..
11 May 09, 07:53hello: lol
lol it's quite obvious who you are, hahaha.
I'm not exactly sad, just kinda pissed, haha.
And it's not "from what you know", my dear,
it's true. :)
Well, although I do have some myself, haha.
11 May 09, 09:00jeanie: wa mindy so pro in audi!!!! grats ^^
Haha no lah. (Act humble :D)
11 May 09, 10:42Jamie :3-Jannie's cousin: HELLO again xD I think, "hello" and "/:" is the same person. XD I can do that too^^
11 May 09, 10:47Jamie :3-Jannie's cousin: Oh yes, just a personal opinion. Quit swearing so much. XD Not, don't swear at all. I mean. dammit. Ignore this XD
Lol hello again :D
They're different people, dear. :)
One is a friend and one isn't.
I'll try, by the way.
But really,
it's quite hard to quit when they're some, you-know-what people around.
I won't ignore hahahaha. :B
Oh my frigging god,
for GOODNESS SAKE,
TO ALL..
NOT SO SMART PEOPLE OUT THERE,
I AM NOT A PREFECT LOL.
I know myself I'm not fit to be one so I'm not k.
I know I'm very fit to be one but I'm not.
Stop embarassing me k? :*
(Wtf, sense sarcasm, okay? :D)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home