Friday, May 8, 2009

Hmm, tag replies. :O

8 May 09, 16:53
Jesselyn: oh cheer up mindy. and i am "jesselyn-the-greater-than-mindy' i think it sounds nice huh?? hahah! cheer up!
lol thanks. And yeah lah, that sounds nice lah k? bhb. =3=

8 May 09, 17:41
Eileen {3`: YO. YOYO :B Omg I miss my yoyo. Though I never successfully made it defy gravity O: Anyway, did I say, YO :D
8 May 09, 17:42
Eileen {3`: Oh em effing gee ! My name is effing orange, just like the tagboard. :D And hi ShuangHuieee. :D You're tall @_@
8 May 09, 17:43
Eileen {3`: And and and, you shuffle alr? Whye you cross out the the wish one? Neh call me join you ):
8 May 09, 17:43
Eileen {3`: Whoo I spam meaningfully. :B
8 May 09, 17:43
Eileen {3`: LOLOL FERGALICIOUS. Is that to attract Glen to your blog LOL :D
May 09, 17:43Eileen {3`: Sorry for spamming.
8 May 09, 17:44
Eileen {3`: Jk :B
8 May 09, 17:45
Eileen {3`: Oh I didn't realise you hate Shuanghui @.@.
8 May 09, 17:46
Eileen {3`: And and and I like Shit Pies too x.x
Oh right, I wonder where my yo-yo went ._.
What colour do you want your name to be, then? o.o
Lol no, I haven't learned to shuffle, dear.
Just read the next line of words after the shuffle thingy. :O
Lol. Yeah lah yeah lah.
Maybe HAHAHA!
Lol you ought to know that,
because it won't be temporary this time.
._. Okay.. I guess you can have some.
*hands over box of shit pies*
They're imported from..
Uh..
SOUTH MIDDLE CANADA!
Yeah.
:D


Okay,
thanks a lot to Eileen for spamming my tagboard.
So I don't have to see a pile of shit*.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home