BACK FROM KBOX.
Quite boring, really -.-
The songs are so freaking limited canzxczxc.
And having dinner in KBOX,
the dinner made by KBOX..
I doubt that I'll eat anything from there again.
Except the sushi :D
Hmmmmmmm,
Audition SSes. :}
I CAN'T BELIEVE I STILL CAN PLAY THIS WELL,
(boast :D)
HAHAHA,
AFTER MIA-ING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG.
*Click to enlarge. Simple. :o





Heh heh,
notice that my clothes change in every SS.
:B
Okay,
gotta go sleep so yeah.
Not really, actually.
Just,
y'know, tired! :D
Kthxbai.
Quite boring, really -.-
The songs are so freaking limited canzxczxc.
And having dinner in KBOX,
the dinner made by KBOX..
I doubt that I'll eat anything from there again.
Except the sushi :D
Hmmmmmmm,
Audition SSes. :}
I CAN'T BELIEVE I STILL CAN PLAY THIS WELL,
(boast :D)
HAHAHA,
AFTER MIA-ING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG.
*Click to enlarge. Simple. :o





Heh heh,
notice that my clothes change in every SS.
:B
Okay,
gotta go sleep so yeah.
Not really, actually.
Just,
y'know, tired! :D
Kthxbai.
Labels: back to audi (?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home