OMG I LOVE LAST FAREWELL ( Baby Baby )
BY BIG BANG!
(L) :D
I think I'm going to get obsessed with Big Bang too!
WEEHEEHEEEEEEEEE :D
Okay anyway!
Today mugged some Science :D
Imma guaikia.
Heeheehee.
Okay so,
maybe I did say I wouldn't reply to that bitch's post/whatever,
but I really need to say,
why did you need to private your blog? -.-!
I mean now it's open, yes,
you private so I'll try means and ways to get in to read your shit?
No thanks. -_-
I know,
I'm very, very, very vulgar.
I'm a bad person,
I'm a bitch,
whatever you wanna call me, k?
But you.
You admit but don't find yourself vulgar compared to me at all.
When what did you do?
You removed your posts with all the vulgarities.
Oh, so smart!
Probably it's because you don't want your sisters to read your blog,
and tell your parents yeah?
Oh yeah,
but maybe not,
because you're so brave,
you're such a nice person.
I know you thank me a lot for all the compliments,
and please note that I used hum ji correctly, k?
I call you hum because you didn't dare to call me a bitch in my face.
So don't try to correct others when you're wrong yourself,
thanks.
Maybe I'm super immature compared to you,
that's why I got jealous,
couldn't take it,
and did whatever I did to you.
But when you're mature to the max,
I can still mature while you can't.
Of course,
I can call anyone who cuts their bangs a wannabe of me.
But they don't even know me,
neither do I know them,
so I've NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE.
So they CAN'T COPY MY HAIRSTYLE.
God,
it takes basic common sense to get that.
By the way,
I've done my own reflection,
what I've done wrong,
yes,
I do know.
But what about you?
You haven't reflected yet.
Do you know what you've done wrong?
No.
If you know,
tell me.
Because I doubt you can tell me what you've done wrong.
And so what if I treat relationships/crushes as a game?
As you said,
they're CRUSHES.
They GO AWAY.
They're INFATUATIONS.
They're NOT PERMANENT.
And okay!
Maybe my language is poor.
But at least I have an excuse for that,
which is because I fail my subjects,
unlike you,
you're so damn smart,
but still,
your language is poor.
POORER THAN MINE.
And I call you a dog,
yes,
I don't call MY FRIENDS dogs.
Because you're not my friend.
But it's because you know that you DON'T HAVE FRIENDS LIKE ME.So yeah,you wanna get back and be friends, right?NO THANKS, FUCKER.
There's no contradiction, dumbass.
I was NEVER your friend.
You think I liked being with you?
By the way,
please don't act like you haven't lost a friend,
OR MAYBE MORE than A friend.
Thanks for calling me "Nothing can describe how good you are."
Lmao,
I mean like duh?
I know that :D
I'm glad you've finally realised that.
You're right!
My parents didn't teach me basic manners.
That's so sad, isn't it? ):
At least I only notice other people's butts.
What about you?
You're a GIRL,
and you notice other people's BOOBS.
Who DOES that?!
Bisexual people,
example?
You! :D
I have NOT threatened you.
I stated "if you want".
I never said I WOULD.
Did I?
No.
Read carefully,
understand what others type before you jump to conclusions.
And you don't need to act all chim and go like,
"I believed in karma" and all that shit.
By the way,
it's BELIEVE,
or it'd be a past tense.
Which means you used to believe in it,
but not NOW.
Which WILL mean,
that I won't get my retribution.
Oh and,
I have NOT spoiled your damn reputation.
Give evidence,
thank you -_-
Omg I might be going Redang HAHAHA!
During JUNE HOLIDAYS HAHAHA.
:D
With Axel's family.
And my own hahaha.
Yaaaaaaaay :D
BY BIG BANG!
(L) :D
I think I'm going to get obsessed with Big Bang too!
WEEHEEHEEEEEEEEE :D
Okay anyway!
Today mugged some Science :D
Imma guaikia.
Heeheehee.
Okay so,
maybe I did say I wouldn't reply to that bitch's post/whatever,
but I really need to say,
why did you need to private your blog? -.-!
I mean now it's open, yes,
you private so I'll try means and ways to get in to read your shit?
No thanks. -_-
I know,
I'm very, very, very vulgar.
I'm a bad person,
I'm a bitch,
whatever you wanna call me, k?
But you.
You admit but don't find yourself vulgar compared to me at all.
When what did you do?
You removed your posts with all the vulgarities.
Oh, so smart!
Probably it's because you don't want your sisters to read your blog,
and tell your parents yeah?
Oh yeah,
but maybe not,
because you're so brave,
you're such a nice person.
I know you thank me a lot for all the compliments,
and please note that I used hum ji correctly, k?
I call you hum because you didn't dare to call me a bitch in my face.
So don't try to correct others when you're wrong yourself,
thanks.
Maybe I'm super immature compared to you,
that's why I got jealous,
couldn't take it,
and did whatever I did to you.
But when you're mature to the max,
I can still mature while you can't.
Of course,
I can call anyone who cuts their bangs a wannabe of me.
But they don't even know me,
neither do I know them,
so I've NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE.
So they CAN'T COPY MY HAIRSTYLE.
God,
it takes basic common sense to get that.
By the way,
I've done my own reflection,
what I've done wrong,
yes,
I do know.
But what about you?
You haven't reflected yet.
Do you know what you've done wrong?
No.
If you know,
tell me.
Because I doubt you can tell me what you've done wrong.
And so what if I treat relationships/crushes as a game?
As you said,
they're CRUSHES.
They GO AWAY.
They're INFATUATIONS.
They're NOT PERMANENT.
And okay!
Maybe my language is poor.
But at least I have an excuse for that,
which is because I fail my subjects,
unlike you,
you're so damn smart,
but still,
your language is poor.
POORER THAN MINE.
And I call you a dog,
yes,
I don't call MY FRIENDS dogs.
Because you're not my friend.
But it's because you know that you DON'T HAVE FRIENDS LIKE ME.So yeah,you wanna get back and be friends, right?NO THANKS, FUCKER.
There's no contradiction, dumbass.
I was NEVER your friend.
You think I liked being with you?
By the way,
please don't act like you haven't lost a friend,
OR MAYBE MORE than A friend.
Thanks for calling me "Nothing can describe how good you are."
Lmao,
I mean like duh?
I know that :D
I'm glad you've finally realised that.
You're right!
My parents didn't teach me basic manners.
That's so sad, isn't it? ):
At least I only notice other people's butts.
What about you?
You're a GIRL,
and you notice other people's BOOBS.
Who DOES that?!
Bisexual people,
example?
You! :D
I have NOT threatened you.
I stated "if you want".
I never said I WOULD.
Did I?
No.
Read carefully,
understand what others type before you jump to conclusions.
And you don't need to act all chim and go like,
"I believed in karma" and all that shit.
By the way,
it's BELIEVE,
or it'd be a past tense.
Which means you used to believe in it,
but not NOW.
Which WILL mean,
that I won't get my retribution.
Oh and,
I have NOT spoiled your damn reputation.
Give evidence,
thank you -_-
Omg I might be going Redang HAHAHA!
During JUNE HOLIDAYS HAHAHA.
:D
With Axel's family.
And my own hahaha.
Yaaaaaaaay :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home