Sunday, May 10, 2009

Whee,
tag replies.


9 May 09, 19:57
CHERIE: hai i likez David Archuleta. :D
9 May 09, 19:59
CHERIE: oh and charmaine everytime call me " cherie tard" i keep thinking is "cherie tart " sia! oh great im retarded.
lol, I LOVE David Archuleta. Muahaha.
Yeah, you are retarded, my darling. :D


9 May 09, 22:44
Jamie :3-Jannie's cousin: HELLO:D Dude. I swear. Your posts are damn long. How do you post anyway? O: won't you get like, distracted or somethingxD OKAY. Anyway, heard that your blog rocks. Well. it does(: Ask Jannie why(:
Oh hello :D Well maybe it's because I have A.D.D., so I don't get distracted hahahaha. Thanks uh. And I'll ask her. Or hinder her. whatever that's gonna be.

9 May 09, 22:54
/: hello you think you're the only person in the world who can cut bangs? a wanna be of you? pukes.
9 May 09, 22:55
/: copy your dumb hairstyle? get a life.
9 May 09, 22:58
/: and pls.. yr the only prefect in your class so please dont disgrace the prefects by speaking in such a manner.
Okay look, if you're brave enough to leave down all these gay shit rubbish, why not leave your own name? Oh right, you're not brave enough. Hum ji lah -.- ? By the way, I never said that I'm the only person in the world who can cut bangs. It just so happens that AFTER I cut MY bangs, she cut hers. And a very great example of a wannabe of ME is that fucking bitch, so go ahead, puke at HER.
I already have a life, I think it's you who don't. You don't even leave down your fucktard name here. Probably because it's too fugly. Must be, yeah.
My dear smart friend, PLEASE GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT. I am NOT a prefect, k? My name is MINDY and not MANDY. If you wanna insult or whatever someone, at least know what's happening, okay? What an idiot -_- I swear, I'll never be a prefect in my life, because I know I'll be a disgrace, as you said. At least I know what to do, unlike you, tagging these weird you-think-it's-discriminating-but-not comments, probably because you have too much time, and if you think you're that great, why not be a nerd instead and mug your fucking ass off? It'd be much appreciated by me, and I presume everyone else but that other bitch.

10 May 09, 08:27
jeanie: taggies again ^^!!!!
10 May 09, 08:32
jeanie: btw did i add u in msn??? dun think so... so add me ^^ cutebandit56@hotmail.com
Haha, thanks for tagging, added you alr ^.^

10 May 09, 09:10
Kenlynn:): Heyhey(; remember me the magnificientttt?(: link me may?
Yeah LOL, yes I remember. K I'll link you :D Link me too, yeah. :)





To that bitch out there, if you see this.

Charmaine did not break the law in any way.
Please bear in mind that you took the picture with us,
you willingly sent it to us via bluetooth that day after we took the picture on your phone,
and there is nothing wrong if we edited it,
not in a harmful way,
and posted it on our blogs.
Maybe Charmaine's blog, not our blogs.
As I stated in Charmaine's tagboard,
if I took a picture of my water bottle and posted it here,
I wouldn't get sued by Nike.
So I don't see why you can sue Charmaine.
Besides,
it's just a sweet picture,
with some words,
maybe with a little sarcasm?
But I think it's really beautiful, yes it is.
Why are you so insistent on her removing the picture?
Are you afraid that others thinks it's too fugly?
But it's beautiful!
I thought you thought that way, too.
Didn't you?
And that picture of yourself,
the second picture in Charmaine's blog,
you sent it to me willingly.
In fact,
you forced it to me.
Remember that,
in case your brain can't fit everything in.
And please,
don't send your fellow dogs here to bark like you do.
They make less sense than YOU.
And they're probably more hum than you,
don't even dare to leave down their name.
Oh right,
your name is "/".
That's an interesting name!
It's too interesting to be in my tagboard at all!
So why not fuck off already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home