Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tag replies.


9 May 09, 16:21
jeanie: lolx.... I Think those r ur longest posts..... btw taggies ^^ XD
Lol yeah, they are. :)

9 May 09, 17:17
Eileen {3`: OIOIOI THE LAST FAREWELL, I ASK YOU TO WATCH LIKE, LAST FREAKING MONTH NOW THEN YOU LIKE. ):
9 May 09, 17:17
Eileen {3`: Okay anyway. Crap I forgot what I wanted to say. Oh crap! CRAP! I like shit pies from South Dakota, wherever that is. And I MIGHT consider spamming yours, Charmaine, LOL.
9 May 09, 17:18
Eileen {3`: Oh, and I caught Glenvicia's disease. I want my name hot pink, thanks. :D

LOL I liked it since you showed it to me, I LOVE it now, k? :B
._. CRAAAAAAP! Lol shit pies. They smell like shit.
Weird disease ~.~ Done.




K gotta help Natalie save the world(!)
MUAHAHAHA! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home