Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LOL ZOEI I'M SORRY!
My dear friend Charmaine mixed you up with someone else.
had some problems with her head.
:B
(Sorry, Charmaine :x)


Oh my god.
My tagboard's..
HAHAHAHA.
Okay,
to all the Shuang Hui-and-cousins people,
read this in the perspective of Shuang Hui.
I think you'll understand "perspective".
It's not that chim :D


Hello,
I don't see what your cousins have to do with us.
And I guess the only way for them to know is that you told them.
You're so funny, my dear.

Must you announce to the whole world about what happened between us?
I don't go around telling "unnecesarry" people about what happens.
I just tell my best friend.
And my own cousin, too.
But at least I don't pay them to spam the other party's tagboard, do I?
Well, maybe you didn't ask them to do that,
but still, they're polluting my blog and my computer.
I'm so afraid my BitDefender will go nuts once again.
Do you know what happened when I opened my blog?
My BitDefender suddenly popped up this shxt that said something like it changed to BitAttacker! O:
So it actually wanted to attack your blog, Shuang Hui, but oops! Someone banned me. ):
Why ban leh?
Scared I go there kpkb?
I got so boliao like you?
Maybe I am,
but in a different way k.
I don't summon people to spam your blog, do I?
And I haven't sms-ed/IM-ed Charmaine for today,
for real.
So I'm sorry that her BitAttacker decided to attack your blog.
I'm pretty sure you've banned her, too.

Yes, WanChan, I still remember you :D



So today was Science and Chinese Listening Comprehension.
Quite okay lah?
Then after Chinese LC,
went locker to take out her things for her.
I mean,
she took out herself lah.
Just unlocked for her.
Hahaha.
Then Charmaine and I left after I locked my locker.
And she was left with Cherie.
To do some things, maybe.
Hah.

By the way, Zoei,
your vocabulary is so pro,
considering you aren't from NanYang.
Hahahah.
Oh and,
thanks for your support Leen :D
and all my supporters (fans) :B
ily and you luv meh too.
Yay. :D


*Edited for Zoe.
You mixed up your own name with my friend's,
not I pa jiao k?
I'd be glad if I were anyway,
for some reasons.
Hahah.



Kind of lazy to create a new post.
13th May :D
Had Home Economics test.
Got 2 sections seh, wtf -.-
DnT sucks,
but at least their testpapers are short and simple. ):
Oh well.
Ahahaha.
Then after exam,
went back home with Rui Qi :D
Took same bus as her.

Notice that "her" is underlined :D

Yiling was on the same bus too, lol.

Reached home,
Rachel T. called me and asked me to go Faith's house.
So I went :o
Lol like oh my gawdzxczxc lahzxc,
her room is so..
K I want her room -.-
Okay anyway,
we just slacked and yeah.
Then we wanted to gatecrash Yong Zhi's house?
But we didn't really know how to explain why we were there,
so we were spending some time outside his doorstep thinking.
And as we were waiting,
he suddenly came out of the lift LOL! :O
Rachel and I ran away because we were hum :D
HAHAHA.
Yeah so after that,
Rachel and I were supposed to go home,
then Faith led us in rounds ._.

P.S.,
Faith loves Wu Zun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home