11 May 09, 20:00
passerby: please lah . you have no right to judge people because you are fat . don't act like a sweet and nice girl . make me feel like vomit . david archuleta will never ever like you because you are fat .
11 May 09, 22:07
passerby: please lah . charmaine . you have no right to judge me . i am not fat as mindy ok . i don't want to put my name , you also can't say nothing . by the way , shuanghui is nice although she got pimple .
Lol, since when did I judge others besides her? And so what if I'm fat? At least I'm not so hum ji like you, name also scared put. Scared of what? And so what if I act like a sweet and nice girl? Your problem sibo? Vomit lah? Vomit blood, vomit shit, vomit whatever you want, hope you die from vomitting. That'll be so cool you know. And it's called "fantasizing", thank you. Is there a problem liking a singer? Not like I'll ever meet him, right? And your problem sibo? You want talk then at least put your fucking name right? By the way, I don't need so many dogs in my blog, thanks. Yes, that includes you. Oh right, sorry for being a bitch and correcting you, it's not "make me feel like vomit" k? It's "make me feel like vomitting", why not bark at some other bitch's blog, except mine. 'Cos you see, I feel that you're taking up too much space because you're even fatter. And I probably know who you are, sucker. Blame your shit English and way of putting your fullstops. Yes, Shuang Hui is nice, that's until she starts acting like a total pervert. Did I mean for you to sense sarcasm? I'm not sureeeeeeee. And it's not that we can't say anything. We can say something. See? What are these? Words. So open your eyes, bitch. You think we can't judge you, then you can judge us sibo? Go fuck yourself first, then you can judge us, and we'll judge you as the person who fucks HERself.
11 May 09, 20:39
Serena: hey toot toot! ILY~~~~~~
oh my god isn't it Nu-Nu? ):
Never mind hahahah. ILYT :D
11 May 09, 21:58
CHARMAINE♥: Hah. So now there are more than 1 person which do not dare putting their own name. Whats the fear? The fear that you yourself is fat and you do not want anyone to recognise you?
11 May 09, 22:11
CHARMAINE♥: I think you mean cant say anything.hah, So i can say whatevr i want.But you however,are not very welcome?
It's probably the same gay person. -.-
And their fear is that their fucking names are too fugly. =3=
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home