/FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING & RUNAWAY,
This morning had to do some,
well,
community work?
Not sure if I used it right,
kinda lazy to think now. -.-
My dad forced me to go,
so yeah );
with my younger brother,
which makes it worse.
That Marvin Chin didn't go because he had a lot of projects,
and what I'll bet is while we were out he was hogging his laptop for the whole day.
Uh,
so my dad, Mark and I went to,
some place in Woodlands :\
To gather with my dad's colleauges (spelling error).
Then we took some, well,
food and stuff and toilet paper and went around the blocks,
to give to the poor(._.) elderly?
in groups O:
The things were like,
hell heavy :\
(Mark was only carrying toilet paper, wtf, very MAN.)
Okay so we were done in like less than an hour?
Then went back home.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. -_-
Okay I was sleeping on the sofa,
and Mark was a total asshole,
and he had to throw the xbox controller for god knows what fucking reason,
and guess what,
it hit me.
And fuck,
I WAS SLEEPING,
GOD.
Sometimes I really can't acknowledge him as my brother.
Gosh :\
Tonight I'm going to IMM for dinner,
and Borders to buy,
well,
books -.-
Darn it,
it ain't my fault that I'm some nerd k,
it's my mum.
):
I think ima play Audition,
getting rusty heeheeheezxc.
Ciaos.
(L).
well,
community work?
Not sure if I used it right,
kinda lazy to think now. -.-
My dad forced me to go,
so yeah );
with my younger brother,
which makes it worse.
That Marvin Chin didn't go because he had a lot of projects,
and what I'll bet is while we were out he was hogging his laptop for the whole day.
Uh,
so my dad, Mark and I went to,
some place in Woodlands :\
To gather with my dad's colleauges (spelling error).
Then we took some, well,
food and stuff and toilet paper and went around the blocks,
to give to the poor(._.) elderly?
in groups O:
The things were like,
hell heavy :\
(Mark was only carrying toilet paper, wtf, very MAN.)
Okay so we were done in like less than an hour?
Then went back home.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. -_-
Okay I was sleeping on the sofa,
and Mark was a total asshole,
and he had to throw the xbox controller for god knows what fucking reason,
and guess what,
it hit me.
And fuck,
I WAS SLEEPING,
GOD.
Sometimes I really can't acknowledge him as my brother.
Gosh :\
Tonight I'm going to IMM for dinner,
and Borders to buy,
well,
books -.-
Darn it,
it ain't my fault that I'm some nerd k,
it's my mum.
):
I think ima play Audition,
getting rusty heeheeheezxc.
Ciaos.
(L).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home