when you're gone.
Yesterday was fine?
And so was today -_-
I got woken up by some asshole again.
And I didn't even know that asshole.
That asshole just started banging something downstairs.
Zzzzzz -.-
Woke my brother and I up :\
And it was 10 o:
Gosh I'm waking up later and later.
Which is kinda good, I suppose.
Darn school days.
There's an ant crawling on my screen.
It looks so,
well,
pathetic,
HAHAHA. 8)
Went out for dinner just now.
And I stole a bit of Mark's ice-cream and he went nuts.
Wtf and to think I let him live for throwing an xbox controller at me.
Okay so..
I feel like Eileen and I are like,
not so good best friends anymore? ._.
Oh and Leen if you're reading this,
can you answer my smses? >.<
It's like I smsed you once,
you answer,
then the next you don't.
:\
You make me feel like I'm talking to myself eh. ):
And I miss the times when we could play Audition together.
Darn your (Leen's) dad.
And the fights we had in Audition.
Not exactly fun but hahaha :D
Well,
and in primary school :o
Kinda hard to believe we could be best friends when we were from different classes.
Muahahaha.
And remember when we were primary five,
we always went to the playgrounds near Pei Hwa when there was no supplementary.
Because Mr Ng didn't go to school.
With Jia Er, Gracia, Wan Chan :D
That was so fun lol.
And Wan Chan screaming.
Darn secondary school.
All the fights and whatsoever.
Homework.
Shit load of homework.
New friends.
Maybe it's like really quite late to say all these now,
it's like wtf,
May already -_-
6 months since we graduated.
And to think 6 months before we graduated,
I was hoping to grow older soon.
Damn these shitzxc.
I miss you Leen. ):
I miss you Pei Hwa. ):
I miss everybody.
Except Mrs Seah. :o
And so was today -_-
I got woken up by some asshole again.
And I didn't even know that asshole.
That asshole just started banging something downstairs.
Zzzzzz -.-
Woke my brother and I up :\
And it was 10 o:
Gosh I'm waking up later and later.
Which is kinda good, I suppose.
Darn school days.
There's an ant crawling on my screen.
It looks so,
well,
pathetic,
HAHAHA. 8)
Went out for dinner just now.
And I stole a bit of Mark's ice-cream and he went nuts.
Wtf and to think I let him live for throwing an xbox controller at me.
Okay so..
I feel like Eileen and I are like,
not so good best friends anymore? ._.
Oh and Leen if you're reading this,
can you answer my smses? >.<
It's like I smsed you once,
you answer,
then the next you don't.
:\
You make me feel like I'm talking to myself eh. ):
And I miss the times when we could play Audition together.
Darn your (Leen's) dad.
And the fights we had in Audition.
Not exactly fun but hahaha :D
Well,
and in primary school :o
Kinda hard to believe we could be best friends when we were from different classes.
Muahahaha.
And remember when we were primary five,
we always went to the playgrounds near Pei Hwa when there was no supplementary.
Because Mr Ng didn't go to school.
With Jia Er, Gracia, Wan Chan :D
That was so fun lol.
And Wan Chan screaming.
Darn secondary school.
All the fights and whatsoever.
Homework.
Shit load of homework.
New friends.
Maybe it's like really quite late to say all these now,
it's like wtf,
May already -_-
6 months since we graduated.
And to think 6 months before we graduated,
I was hoping to grow older soon.
Damn these shitzxc.
I miss you Leen. ):
I miss you Pei Hwa. ):
I miss everybody.
Except Mrs Seah. :o

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home