Friday, May 22, 2009

I just wanna scream and lose control.

Passed everything except History.
My Science super zai,
50/100.
Muaaaaaaahahaha.
(>:D)
Just passed for the rest of the subjects besides History.
Hahahaha.
I'm super zai,
muaaaaaaahahaha.
:B

Okay anyway,
had Literature today.
Waited outside Mathematics Learning Centre,
because Ms Dawn Tan who already left our school usually asks us to use that room.
And we waited like nuts for Mr Nicholas,
still he didn't come,
so Bernadus went to hunt for him hahaha.
And while he did that,
most of us were still waiting outside Maths Learning Centre,
then someone found out there was a dead rat downstairs on the grass?
Then we go see see :D
But gosh manzxc,
it was like h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e. );
The rat is like, wtf.
Godlike -.-
I think half of the head bitten off,
and the neck is like bitten off too except the bones at the neck.
Superduper the disgusting.
Charmaine and some people said some cat in the school ate it or something :O
Okay so..
Literature.
Started out quite bad,
because Mr Nicholas was scolding everybody?
Can't blame him,
our godly class scored the highest MSG. -.-
6.9 MSG leh ohmygat ._.
But at least yours sincerely passed ^^v
Just barely, though.

I'm superdamn tired.
and I've still got tuition at 7 -.-
God damn it manzxc,
it's a Friday.
I wanna skip tuition so bad.
Fackzxc ._.


He was a boy, she was a girl;
Can I make it any more obvious?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home