yay long long post
(the very very long) today started out waaaaay great -.-
And from this morning's experience,
I can conclude that Charmaine and Gabriel are smart.
(Pai ma pi :D)
We were supposed to gather outside SOP classroom,
and some people,
example, JEANIE TAY (HAHAHA),
assembled at basketball court.
So Charmaine called Jeanie,
Jeanie said at basketball court assemble,
then Charmaine didn't believe,
so she decided to stay upstairs.
(I think this was what happened)
Then I think Charmaine and I actually wanted to go down?
Then we met Gabriel, Yunxing, Syafiqah.
They said SOP classroom :O
So we followed. (Gabriel, Yunxing and Syafiqah)
Okay then in the end is assemble at SOP,
and Charmaine kind of scolded Jeanie HAHAHA.
Music was fun? Hahaha.
MR NICHOLAS AND SHUANG HUI PLAY THE PIANO LIKE SOME GOD/DESS OMG.
I mean compared to me );
Shuang Hui played Canon hahaha x]
Sometimes I really wish I didn't quit playing piano >.<
Okay then had air rifle today ._.
Wasn't sure what time it started, (-.-)
and Ruth also wasn't sure,
so I called Natalie.
She's sick I think );
She didn't go school.
Okay anyway she said something about her friend saying today no air rifle?
And it's either tomorrow (optional) or Wednesday (compulsory).
So just decided to eat lunch in school ._.
Ruth wanted go macs.
Since the very spoilt (spelling?) Jesselyn wanted us to come back to school with her for her rugby,
Ruth and my bags were hostages );
But in the end Ruth, Jesselyn and yours sincerely went to West Mall's macs to eat :D This time Jesselyn and I didn't use that much curry sauce );
(There's still a next time, Jesselyn)
Okaaaaaaaay then went back to school,
Ruth said just go check if rifle range got people.
Then omg leh, got air rifle training ._.
Because we saw some seniors lah, you see.
(But only I recognised them HAHAHA)
Then we just follow haha.
Reported to teacher-in-charge,
she see us like very the buay song?
Because we were late. falalala. );
Okay then she asked Ruth and I to go downstairs the gym o.o
Because the other Sec 1s already started shooting. (-.-)
So we went down, we were the only Sec 1s there -.-
Like super out you know, at least I felt super out ._.
Then we needed to lift weights -.-
And girls could lift the "cute cute one",
which was 1kg each, one of the senior guys took it with two fingers,
hao lian can =o=
And gym was quite fun hahaha.
Quite slack actually.
Then done with gym,
went back up to rifle range.
Shot some shots >.<
Damn shit hahaha.
Then after training, Some seniors told us about some camp we MIGHT be having in June,
and about whatever air rifle tee.
lol we were like so freaking tired and still need stand there and listen to them falalala >.<
After that went bubble tea-ing with Ruth.
Then we talked HAHAHA.
And she needed go tuition,
so she cabbed to her tutor's house. (rich kia)
then I took bus home ._.
Super the tired omfg.
But you see, I don't get tired once I get to use computer. Falalala :D
I(L)YANYAN YAY :D
(credits to Cherie for the nickname falala)
OH AND !!
I SAW EILEEN AT WEST MALL!
And she was telling me she was thinking something like,
"I better avoid the mad idiot who is running towards me",
when she didn't know it was me >.<
HAHAHA.
Oh and Eileen,
remember the housing plans XD
And from this morning's experience,
I can conclude that Charmaine and Gabriel are smart.
(Pai ma pi :D)
We were supposed to gather outside SOP classroom,
and some people,
example, JEANIE TAY (HAHAHA),
assembled at basketball court.
So Charmaine called Jeanie,
Jeanie said at basketball court assemble,
then Charmaine didn't believe,
so she decided to stay upstairs.
(I think this was what happened)
Then I think Charmaine and I actually wanted to go down?
Then we met Gabriel, Yunxing, Syafiqah.
They said SOP classroom :O
So we followed. (Gabriel, Yunxing and Syafiqah)
Okay then in the end is assemble at SOP,
and Charmaine kind of scolded Jeanie HAHAHA.
Music was fun? Hahaha.
MR NICHOLAS AND SHUANG HUI PLAY THE PIANO LIKE SOME GOD/DESS OMG.
I mean compared to me );
Shuang Hui played Canon hahaha x]
Sometimes I really wish I didn't quit playing piano >.<
Okay then had air rifle today ._.
Wasn't sure what time it started, (-.-)
and Ruth also wasn't sure,
so I called Natalie.
She's sick I think );
She didn't go school.
Okay anyway she said something about her friend saying today no air rifle?
And it's either tomorrow (optional) or Wednesday (compulsory).
So just decided to eat lunch in school ._.
Ruth wanted go macs.
Since the very spoilt (spelling?) Jesselyn wanted us to come back to school with her for her rugby,
Ruth and my bags were hostages );
But in the end Ruth, Jesselyn and yours sincerely went to West Mall's macs to eat :D This time Jesselyn and I didn't use that much curry sauce );
(There's still a next time, Jesselyn)
Okaaaaaaaay then went back to school,
Ruth said just go check if rifle range got people.
Then omg leh, got air rifle training ._.
Because we saw some seniors lah, you see.
(But only I recognised them HAHAHA)
Then we just follow haha.
Reported to teacher-in-charge,
she see us like very the buay song?
Because we were late. falalala. );
Okay then she asked Ruth and I to go downstairs the gym o.o
Because the other Sec 1s already started shooting. (-.-)
So we went down, we were the only Sec 1s there -.-
Like super out you know, at least I felt super out ._.
Then we needed to lift weights -.-
And girls could lift the "cute cute one",
which was 1kg each, one of the senior guys took it with two fingers,
hao lian can =o=
And gym was quite fun hahaha.
Quite slack actually.
Then done with gym,
went back up to rifle range.
Shot some shots >.<
Damn shit hahaha.
Then after training, Some seniors told us about some camp we MIGHT be having in June,
and about whatever air rifle tee.
lol we were like so freaking tired and still need stand there and listen to them falalala >.<
After that went bubble tea-ing with Ruth.
Then we talked HAHAHA.
And she needed go tuition,
so she cabbed to her tutor's house. (rich kia)
then I took bus home ._.
Super the tired omfg.
But you see, I don't get tired once I get to use computer. Falalala :D
I(L)YANYAN YAY :D
(credits to Cherie for the nickname falala)
OH AND !!
I SAW EILEEN AT WEST MALL!
And she was telling me she was thinking something like,
"I better avoid the mad idiot who is running towards me",
when she didn't know it was me >.<
HAHAHA.
Oh and Eileen,
remember the housing plans XD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home