Am I godly or am I godly,
this is my fourth post,
and it's like only 2.23p.m -.-
I'm godly.
Woohoo -.-
Oh and I didn't know,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE :D
Not like she will ever see that,
but hahaha.
Makes me feel that my post is more beautiful :o
I want a whole 1E4 outing like desperately );
1E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E4 :D
Yay 1E4. :D
Yay yay yay.
1E4 has this super bored girl called Mindy k.
She's rotting at home now,
and will be going to Chloe's house for her birthday later :D
I suddenly feel..
Super disappointed.
Maybe I'm really retardedly slow to notice this,
but I didn't even get a B4 for any subject ._.
Highest is Art, I guess.
Sixty something.
That'll be C6/C7 ._.
That's my highest.
But there's nothing to regret,
I really did study.
And since studying and not studying will still result in poor results,
I might as well give up.
this is my fourth post,
and it's like only 2.23p.m -.-
I'm godly.
Woohoo -.-
Oh and I didn't know,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE :D
Not like she will ever see that,
but hahaha.
Makes me feel that my post is more beautiful :o
I want a whole 1E4 outing like desperately );
1E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E41E4 :D
Yay 1E4. :D
Yay yay yay.
1E4 has this super bored girl called Mindy k.
She's rotting at home now,
and will be going to Chloe's house for her birthday later :D
I suddenly feel..
Super disappointed.
Maybe I'm really retardedly slow to notice this,
but I didn't even get a B4 for any subject ._.
Highest is Art, I guess.
Sixty something.
That'll be C6/C7 ._.
That's my highest.
But there's nothing to regret,
I really did study.
And since studying and not studying will still result in poor results,
I might as well give up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home