Friday, May 29, 2009

Made a private blog,
there's really too many things I can't expose to everyone else.
And
nobody who's uninvited can bribe me.
Muahaha -.-

Okay today was fine.
MTReading,
Jesselyn, Charmaine and I kind of "reinforced" about the class outing,
when it wasn't much.
Ms Ho stopped us ._.
Then asked us to pass a paper around,
ask the rest to write their names if they are going/something like that.
Okay so it passed.
MT period,
went to hall,
compared the classes' grades and all that.
1E4 had lowest MSG for Visual Arts and Higher Chinese :D
Yay lah.
Top 10 in level,
none from 1E4 -.-
Gosh laaaaah.
THEN I GOT THIS WEIRD PRIZE LOL.
Neatest in class omg -.-
Neatest leh omg omg omg.
I mean,
Ms Ho nominate me because maybe my handwriting?
But she should come to my house.
It's messy like nuts :D
Then during the prize thingy,
anybody from 1E4 goes up on stage,
Charmaine, Jesselyn and I will scream/clap like nuts.
Like omg can,
we were the only class doing that.
We're supportive ;)
(and most prone to be pai kias HAHAHA)

Maths sucked as usual?
Ms Tan made Kai Ler stand behind Cherie,
then he started throwing broken pencils/erasers at Amir -.-
Super lame.
And Jesselyn and Eunice were made to stand out of the classroom.
HAHAHA.

Art period was replaced with "spring cleaning" -.-
Whole class,
or should I say school,
had to clean up their SOP classrooms (homerooms).
It wasn't that bad actually,
just that,
we don't go to school to clean up okay -.-
Mandy and I just pretended to clean one table HAHA.
Like,
stay put at one table.
Hahaha.



(Why, but I still love you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home