Tuesday, June 2, 2009

You can see what I see.
You can hear what I hear.
You can smell what I smell.
You can say what I say.
You can taste what I taste.
You can't feel what I feel.


Back from West Mall~

Had the photoshop thingy in school today,
for 2 hours.
Reached school about 7.40?
First person to reach there was Hui Shun.
Then next was me.
Then Azra :D
Then some other people hahaha.
Okay then when Jesselyn and the others came,
super high,
Jesselyn chased me around,
sweat-ed like nuts,
almost whole class arrived already,
then Ms Berlinda came :D
Then we had the lesson ._.
Then at the end she chose the 3 nicest "posters" that all of us made.
Congratulations,
Charmaine and Jannie :D
Farkhanda was like super desperate to have hers chosen.
lol.

Okay then after the lesson,
Cherie, Jesselyn, Hui Shun, Mandy and I went to West Mall macs :D
For breakfast/lunch.
(Choose either)
Finished eating,
Mandy and Cherie left,
Jesselyn, Hui Shun and I went to the supermarkets again,
to check prices for the food for the class BBQ.
AND WTF LAH!!!!!!!!
No guys going for the BBQ -_-
At least I think so.
Falalala.
I'm talking a bit differently today right!
Because maple has paaaaaaatch.
fuggit.
until 1 );
(YAY IT'S 1242 ALREADY)
Then after checked price,
went back home.
At Bukit Batok Interchange,
saw this super cute Malay boy from Dunearn Sec. omgeeeee.
SUPER CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!
Not the small cute.
The big cute :B
Omgomgomgomgomg hahahahahahahaaha
Okay I don't even know him HAHA.
And I'm like going crazy HEEEEHEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.



P.S.,
I owe Jesselyn money ):

P.P.S,
Bernadus likes pink :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home