Whoo,
tired of maple.
Gonna rest for a while :D
Level 26!
WOOHOO.
-_-
No 2x, fuggit~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUIZ QUIZ QUIZZZZZZZZZZZ! :D
Did before, I think ._.
Jannie tagged me yay :D
1. real name: MINDY CHIN :D
2. nickname: "Sashie", called by Charmaine.
So cute right :D
I think that's the only one ._.
.. CURRENTLY.
3.star sign: Aries
4.male or female: I'm a male. Muaaaaaaaahahaha.
5.primary school: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
6.secondary school: Bukit Batok Secondary School
7.JC/POLY: ITE ITE ITE!
8.hair colour: Black ._.
9.hair long or short: In between. I think.
10.loud or quiet: Falalalaalalaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D
AND THE SUNNNNNNNNNNN!
WILL SET FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,
THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
WILL SET FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-OOOOH!
AND THE SHAAAAADOW OF THE DAAAAAY!
WILL EMBRACE THE WORLD IN GREYYYYYYY!
AND THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
WILL SET FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Uh, loud, I think :D
11.sweat or jeans: Jeans!
12.phone or camera: Both :b
Only have phone now, sadly );
13.health freak: Not exactly ._.
14.drink or smoke: I drink! :D Who doesn't? :B
15.do you have a crush on someone: No, I'm married :P
16.eat or drink: Try going without it =3=
17.piercing: Noneeeeeeeeee :D
I hate those things..
For some reason.
18.tattoo: Applied before when I was 6.
IT WAS A POWERPUFF GIRLS ONE Y'KNOW! :O
But it wore off after 2 days T.T
Have you ever:
19.been in an airplane: YEAH IT DIDN'T CRASH!!!! :D
20.been in a relationship: Maybemaybemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeee.
21.been in a car accident: Nope :D
22.been in a first fight: Well, I've just had my 23984279384791834203409453473rd a few seconds ago ^_^
First:
23.first piercing: I HATE PIERCINGS -_-
24.first best friend: Rachel (not Tan) :D
87.been arrested: Yeah :o
But I killed the police, you see :D
88.cried when someone died: Nobody dieded :O
Do you believe in:
89.yourself: Not really.
90.miracles: No, currently.
91.love at first sight: No, that's called "infatuation".. To me.
92.heaven: No.
93.santa claus: Sorry for him when he comes to Singapore.
94.sex on the first date: Why not?
Those despo people will lah. -.-
95.kiss on the first date: Why not? :D
96.is there a person you want to be with you right now: Aaron Yan :3
97.are you seriously happy with where you are in life: Not very.
This is the 98 & last question;Now tag 10 people to do this:
1. Anybody
2. Anybody
3. Anybody
4. Anybody
5. Anybody
6. Anybody
7. Anybody
8. Anybody
9. Anybody
10.Anybody.. who sees this :D
tired of maple.
Gonna rest for a while :D
Level 26!
WOOHOO.
-_-
No 2x, fuggit~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUIZ QUIZ QUIZZZZZZZZZZZ! :D
Did before, I think ._.
Jannie tagged me yay :D
1. real name: MINDY CHIN :D
2. nickname: "Sashie", called by Charmaine.
So cute right :D
I think that's the only one ._.
.. CURRENTLY.
3.star sign: Aries
4.male or female: I'm a male. Muaaaaaaaahahaha.
5.primary school: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
6.secondary school: Bukit Batok Secondary School
7.JC/POLY: ITE ITE ITE!
8.hair colour: Black ._.
9.hair long or short: In between. I think.
10.loud or quiet: Falalalaalalaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D
AND THE SUNNNNNNNNNNN!
WILL SET FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,
THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
WILL SET FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-OOOOH!
AND THE SHAAAAADOW OF THE DAAAAAY!
WILL EMBRACE THE WORLD IN GREYYYYYYY!
AND THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
WILL SET FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Uh, loud, I think :D
11.sweat or jeans: Jeans!
12.phone or camera: Both :b
Only have phone now, sadly );
13.health freak: Not exactly ._.
14.drink or smoke: I drink! :D Who doesn't? :B
15.do you have a crush on someone: No, I'm married :P
16.eat or drink: Try going without it =3=
17.piercing: Noneeeeeeeeee :D
I hate those things..
For some reason.
18.tattoo: Applied before when I was 6.
IT WAS A POWERPUFF GIRLS ONE Y'KNOW! :O
But it wore off after 2 days T.T
Have you ever:
19.been in an airplane: YEAH IT DIDN'T CRASH!!!! :D
20.been in a relationship: Maybemaybemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeee.
21.been in a car accident: Nope :D
22.been in a first fight: Well, I've just had my 23984279384791834203409453473rd a few seconds ago ^_^
First:
23.first piercing: I HATE PIERCINGS -_-
24.first best friend: Rachel (not Tan) :D
87.been arrested: Yeah :o
But I killed the police, you see :D
88.cried when someone died: Nobody dieded :O
Do you believe in:
89.yourself: Not really.
90.miracles: No, currently.
91.love at first sight: No, that's called "infatuation".. To me.
92.heaven: No.
93.santa claus: Sorry for him when he comes to Singapore.
94.sex on the first date: Why not?
Those despo people will lah. -.-
95.kiss on the first date: Why not? :D
96.is there a person you want to be with you right now: Aaron Yan :3
97.are you seriously happy with where you are in life: Not very.
This is the 98 & last question;Now tag 10 people to do this:
1. Anybody
2. Anybody
3. Anybody
4. Anybody
5. Anybody
6. Anybody
7. Anybody
8. Anybody
9. Anybody
10.Anybody.. who sees this :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home