Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Didn't maple at all yesterday -.-
Had patch until 4+,
when the website first stated it ended at 1.
-_-
Then went youtube-ing,
blogging and whatsoever lah k :D
Then I thought at 6 got tuition.
Then my teacher was there,
she told me last week last lesson already -.- !
Then I was like yaaaaaaaaaay ._.
Okay then I went to 7-11 to buy some crap.
Then went back homeeee.

Watched a bit of Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi on youtube,
must finish watching today! :D
Then Jia Hui called me,
talked a bit,
she's still the same.
Defination of same,
she still keeps saying "whatever lah" :P
HAHA then when I told her I wanted to watch ISWAK,
she was like,
"ORH, MUST WATCH AH!!!"
Super funny ahaha :D

So today,
I shall,
play maple,
watch Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi,
play with photobucket like crazy,
and well,
sleep :D
Yes, I do bathe.

FALALALALALALA! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home