I ARE BACKZXC AFTUH GOD KNOWS HOW LONGS :B ~
Yesterday bought the things for today's barbeque.
Jesselyn, Hui Shun, Farkhanda, Syafiqah and yours truly,
met at west mall at 1pm yesterday to go buy barbeque equipments and food.
Super heavy T_T
Then god knows what's wrong with that Jesselyn,
like 10m away from her condominium got the shop and save,
then need to buy from West Mall there,
still need take MRT to Lot One,
then take LRT to Bangkit =.=
Then today was the barbeque~ :D
Or more like gathering(?)
Hui Shun, Jannie, Cherie, Jeanie, Farkhanda, Syafiqah, Kai Ler, Jesselyn and I met at Lot One at 10 IN THE MORNING,
and I forgot it would only take 20 minutes to reach Lot One,
I left my house at 9,
then I reached super early =.=
Then after we gathered at Lot One,
collected the cake,
then waited a while to see if anyone else coming.
Left Lot One for Jesselyn's house around 10.20.
Reached her condominium,
left the barberque stuff at her house,
then played/swam downstairs.
Defination of play:
throw water bombs (balloons) =.=
Not that I'm complaining,
but I mean wtf lol?
Then Kai Ler his phone kena-ed the water once,
then later dunno how he fell inside the pool WITH HIS PHONE,
and he was,
well,
cursing and swearing :D
I mean who wouldn't if their dear phone went into the pool?
Only the people who want a new phone~
*glares at Jesselyn* :D
Around that time Charmaine and Vice Chairman arrived,
Charmaine with her cup noodles,
and she didn't get wet T_T
Unfair~
Oh and Kai Ler's phone is alive =)
He hugged Shaun when Shaun so-called revived it lol.
Okay then after playing there,
went to function room to slack,
since function room got air-con,
and some of us were wet,
because we didn't go swimming BUT got wet,
then we were super cold T_T
And the temperature in the room was like 16 degrees Celcius ):
Okay then went sauna for a while~
It was okay lah actually,
until I couldn't really breathe properly inside.
Like need to use mouth to breathe,
and need to take in super deep breaths.
I think the problem is/was me,
Charmaine and Jeanie and Jannie and Jesselyn and whoever were so happy at the sauna -.-
Okay then after that changed,
then slacked at function room again.
Ate some tidbits :D
Wing Ho and Seng Chuan arrived.
Then played a bit of Musical Chairs =.=
Very few of us played lor,
only Charmaine, Farkhanda, Jannie, Hui Shun, Cherie and I played.
Forfeit was going to sauna?
Like first to get out of the game need to stay in the sauna for 60 secs,
second to get out 50 secs,
third 40 secs,
and so on~
I think after that we started a bit of barberque already?
But those weird freaks stayed inside the sauna only with their towels and undergarments on (=.=),
weird freaks= Charmaine, Jeanie, Jannie, Jesselyn :B
(don't kill me please)
Hui Shun went in with her clothes,
but she left with Farkhanda quite quickly -.-
Then Jesselyn was host ma,
so she needed to come barberque with us~
Barberque-ed until everyone left?
Then around 6+?
They were barberque-ing,
then Cherie and I kind of felt insignificant :\
But I did help okay T_T
Then we walked away from the barberque pit,
nobody noticed, haha.
I'M HINTING TO WHOEVER WENT AND DIDN'T NOTICE~
Okay then we walked back to the BBQ there -.-
Then Jannie asked where we went.
I told her Canada.
-.-
Then later Vice Chair, Charmaine, Cherie and I went to buy more ice,
then on the way back,
don't know why,
I think I walked very fast,
then Cherie kept up,
Charmaine they all like couldn't see them behind?
Okay then on the way back Cherie got a call from dunno who,
from the BBQ pit there de,
then they said needed more starters,
so Cherie called Charmaine.
Okay then during the later part of the BBQ,
Cherie and I went like below the BBQ area,
no, we did not go under the pit,
like downstairs,
then sat at the chairs there,
we were eating,
then Kai Ler the rapist/murderer came with the tongs,
he was like really going to kill us,
and Cherie was all..
well,
screaming as usual :P
Okay then Kai Ler played with the corn stick after finishing it,
and he play until there was corn in Cherie's hair -.-
I think everyone left before/around 9?
Except Charmaine and I.
(Of course Jesselyn too, she's the host)
My parents brought Charmaine back home hahaha~
Okay that's it ;)
Tomorrow I wanna finish Pi Li MIT~
And looking forward to Friday for RPS gathering! :D
Yesterday bought the things for today's barbeque.
Jesselyn, Hui Shun, Farkhanda, Syafiqah and yours truly,
met at west mall at 1pm yesterday to go buy barbeque equipments and food.
Super heavy T_T
Then god knows what's wrong with that Jesselyn,
like 10m away from her condominium got the shop and save,
then need to buy from West Mall there,
still need take MRT to Lot One,
then take LRT to Bangkit =.=
Then today was the barbeque~ :D
Or more like gathering(?)
Hui Shun, Jannie, Cherie, Jeanie, Farkhanda, Syafiqah, Kai Ler, Jesselyn and I met at Lot One at 10 IN THE MORNING,
and I forgot it would only take 20 minutes to reach Lot One,
I left my house at 9,
then I reached super early =.=
Then after we gathered at Lot One,
collected the cake,
then waited a while to see if anyone else coming.
Left Lot One for Jesselyn's house around 10.20.
Reached her condominium,
left the barberque stuff at her house,
then played/swam downstairs.
Defination of play:
throw water bombs (balloons) =.=
Not that I'm complaining,
but I mean wtf lol?
Then Kai Ler his phone kena-ed the water once,
then later dunno how he fell inside the pool WITH HIS PHONE,
and he was,
well,
cursing and swearing :D
I mean who wouldn't if their dear phone went into the pool?
Only the people who want a new phone~
*glares at Jesselyn* :D
Around that time Charmaine and Vice Chairman arrived,
Charmaine with her cup noodles,
and she didn't get wet T_T
Unfair~
Oh and Kai Ler's phone is alive =)
He hugged Shaun when Shaun so-called revived it lol.
Okay then after playing there,
went to function room to slack,
since function room got air-con,
and some of us were wet,
because we didn't go swimming BUT got wet,
then we were super cold T_T
And the temperature in the room was like 16 degrees Celcius ):
Okay then went sauna for a while~
It was okay lah actually,
until I couldn't really breathe properly inside.
Like need to use mouth to breathe,
and need to take in super deep breaths.
I think the problem is/was me,
Charmaine and Jeanie and Jannie and Jesselyn and whoever were so happy at the sauna -.-
Okay then after that changed,
then slacked at function room again.
Ate some tidbits :D
Wing Ho and Seng Chuan arrived.
Then played a bit of Musical Chairs =.=
Very few of us played lor,
only Charmaine, Farkhanda, Jannie, Hui Shun, Cherie and I played.
Forfeit was going to sauna?
Like first to get out of the game need to stay in the sauna for 60 secs,
second to get out 50 secs,
third 40 secs,
and so on~
I think after that we started a bit of barberque already?
But those weird freaks stayed inside the sauna only with their towels and undergarments on (=.=),
weird freaks= Charmaine, Jeanie, Jannie, Jesselyn :B
(don't kill me please)
Hui Shun went in with her clothes,
but she left with Farkhanda quite quickly -.-
Then Jesselyn was host ma,
so she needed to come barberque with us~
Barberque-ed until everyone left?
Then around 6+?
They were barberque-ing,
then Cherie and I kind of felt insignificant :\
But I did help okay T_T
Then we walked away from the barberque pit,
nobody noticed, haha.
I'M HINTING TO WHOEVER WENT AND DIDN'T NOTICE~
Okay then we walked back to the BBQ there -.-
Then Jannie asked where we went.
I told her Canada.
-.-
Then later Vice Chair, Charmaine, Cherie and I went to buy more ice,
then on the way back,
don't know why,
I think I walked very fast,
then Cherie kept up,
Charmaine they all like couldn't see them behind?
Okay then on the way back Cherie got a call from dunno who,
from the BBQ pit there de,
then they said needed more starters,
so Cherie called Charmaine.
Okay then during the later part of the BBQ,
Cherie and I went like below the BBQ area,
no, we did not go under the pit,
like downstairs,
then sat at the chairs there,
we were eating,
then Kai Ler the rapist/murderer came with the tongs,
he was like really going to kill us,
and Cherie was all..
well,
screaming as usual :P
Okay then Kai Ler played with the corn stick after finishing it,
and he play until there was corn in Cherie's hair -.-
I think everyone left before/around 9?
Except Charmaine and I.
(Of course Jesselyn too, she's the host)
My parents brought Charmaine back home hahaha~
Okay that's it ;)
Tomorrow I wanna finish Pi Li MIT~
And looking forward to Friday for RPS gathering! :D
Labels: sick of this

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home