Sunday, June 21, 2009

HELLOOOOOOOOOO~
Yes, dearies,
I'm posting from Bangkok ^.^
Using my mum's laptop.
Went to lan just now,
in a shopping mall and I could've died finding it okay -.-
Leg super pain~
Gonna sleep soon :\
Tomorrow have to wake up at 5.30 (Thailand time),
which is 6.30 in Singapore,
which is STILL very early -_-

I shall reply tags now, and update when I get home ;)

Eileen:
You sadistic girl ):

etien:
Haha, okay, I shall, once I get back to Singapore :D

Isabelle:
Will invite when I get back lah~

liying:
Hello dear (;

Jeslyn(::
Haha thanks, not that I made it though :o

Ruth:
Hello darl, I like it too :P


I WILL DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT ME TO DO AND I AM CAPABLE OF IT,
ONCE I GET BACK TO SINGAPORE K :D

OKAY CIAOS~


Luvzxcx Aaron Yan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home