No matter what I have to do, I'll wait for you
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK~
And (not) tired :o
OH WELL HAHA~
Nothing much to say about the trip,
just kind of passed quite fast haha.
I'm going nuts about Wait For You by Elliot Yamin HAHA~
Oh and when I came back home,
bathed,
Vaneson Lim was at my house -_-
(That thing from Grace 4'O6 :B)
Cos he was playing with my older brother when we were away ._.
Then he came up to find his iphone.
IPHONE SEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Whatever HAHA
Btw,
those fellow lazy darlings out there,
log on to
www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/index.htm
and vote for extention (spelling error?) of holidays~
BEG THE OTHER LAZY PEOPLE TO VOTE TOO!
(defination of lazy: lazy to go to school)
*The poll is found at the bottom of the page
And (not) tired :o
OH WELL HAHA~
Nothing much to say about the trip,
just kind of passed quite fast haha.
I'm going nuts about Wait For You by Elliot Yamin HAHA~
Oh and when I came back home,
bathed,
Vaneson Lim was at my house -_-
(That thing from Grace 4'O6 :B)
Cos he was playing with my older brother when we were away ._.
Then he came up to find his iphone.
IPHONE SEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Whatever HAHA
Btw,
those fellow lazy darlings out there,
log on to
www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/index.htm
and vote for extention (spelling error?) of holidays~
BEG THE OTHER LAZY PEOPLE TO VOTE TOO!
(defination of lazy: lazy to go to school)
*The poll is found at the bottom of the page
Labels: wait for you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home