Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quiz,
then gtg sleep =.-
Pretty long.
Feel free to rip off. ^^

1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Which ex? LOL :x
Um I'd say,
"Hey is that you? Omg is that fire? That's so cool omfg hahahahaaaaaa!"

2.Your best friend tells you she's pregnant. What is your reaction?
"Let's go to Starbucks!"

3.When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Today, Wing Ho when he blocked the screen.
Without even knowing.

4. Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
OMFG NOOOOOOO ABORT IT/HIM OR KILL HIM OR SEND HIM TO THE ORPHANAGE

5. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
Hmm.. Refer to question 4 :P

6. What are you craving right now?
Ice creaaaam! :D

7. What was the last thing you cried about?
Ehhhhhhh, forgot o.o

8. When you buy something and your change is a penny, do you keep it?
Like duh :D
I'm not some rich kid like Shaun :B

9. What color is your tissue box?
I don't own one..
My house has some though :D
The one nearest to me is blue!

10. Is there a ceiling fan in your room & if so does it have dust on it?
Ummmmm I've only got air-cons and those socket-friendly fans o.o

11. What is the last voice mail you received about?
Never received one before ):

12. Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
PSLE results :x

13.Have you ever had a garage sale?
LIKE DUH NO WAY MANZXC.
I always have this weird thought that garage = garbage,
but somehow I knew it was different too o.o

14. What is the last beverage you had?
Ummmm water

15. Are you happy right now?
Errrrrrr I think so.
Relatively :P

16. Who came over last?
Um,
the retards Janice and Bernice ^^
(cousins :o)

17. Do you drink energy drinks?
No ewwwwwwww :x

18. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
If they told me that I'd..
1. Castrate him/them
2. Pull out all of his/their hair
3. Overall.. Kill him/them

19. Dark or light jeans?
Depends on the shirt, I guess o.o

20. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Define movie :D

21. What is in your pocket?
Nothing.

25. When is your birthday?
17th April, 1 day before Stella's! :D
And Natalie's (;

26.What are you going to do after this?
Play Audition or blog hop. Or hop blogs.
However it's saided.
Or probably sleep.

27. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Parents?

28. What about your favorite dessert
o.o No favourite, I guess.

29. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Nah :o

30. Do you like pickles?
The Powerpuff Girls' the Mayor does! :o
Why not ask him this question? o.-

31. Is someone in love with you?
Eileen, Ruth, Jesselyn, Charmaine (:P)..
Need me say more? :D

32. What colour is your couch?
Purple :D

33. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
No o.o

34. Does someone like you right now?
NO LIKE DUH! :D

35. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Mmhmm,
Jesselyn Ong aka Li Yun :P
She raped Jannie's husband,
you see.
So Jannie went to the police :D

36. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Charmaine:
"Okie.haha"

37. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
Don't bother counting

38. Do you swear at your parents?
If I said yes,
would anybody believe?
No,
so,
NO! :D

39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Um no.

40. What is the last thing you spent money on?
Er my lunch o.o

41. Name one thing no one can ever take away from you?
My fellow retards?
They're not "one thing",
though :D

42. What is the last thing you ate that had onions in it?
I HATE ONIONS ):
Anyway,
my lunch.
It was the damn spaghetti and they just HAD to put onions in the sauce.

43. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Wtf are Cheetos?
Fe/male cheetas?
Do they run?
Omg why are they crunchy/puffy?
Who's able to kill the cheeta/o?
They run so fast :o
How how how?!?!
(one word: lame)

44. Have you ever blocked someone from facebook?
I don't go into my fb acct LOL.

45. Who was it?
JELLY YAY

46. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Um I don't work.. o.o

47. What color is your iPod?
SUAN ME LAHHHHHHHHHHH D:
BO IPOD LAH OKAY T.T
That rich Jesselyn have :P

48. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
Don't own keys.
If the question's without "on your keys",
it'd be the one Eileen gave me for my birthday! <3 :D

49. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Ask the gods

50. If the last person you kissed said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?
I haven't kissed anyone ._.
And even if I did,
no, I wouldn't believe them.

51. Do you believe that any of your ex's think about you?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
duh no ^^

52. Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
When there's a will, there's a way!
(Act chim :D)

53. What were you doing at 1am this morning?
Pigging

54. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Doubt so.

55. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
OMG CASCADA! <3
No way?

56. Do you know a secret about your ex and if he/she pisses you off will you tell?
FAHRENHEIT! <3
Y'know there's a band called No Secrets.
Ask them :D

57. What's with you and the last person you kissed?
LUO ZHI XIANG! <3
(Sorry, Shuang Hui. He just popped into my head y'see :x)
I HAVE NEVER KISSED YOU FAGGOT QUIZ ):

58. Have you ever had your heart broken? If so how many times? How did it feel?
A CHORD aka XIE HE XUAN! <3
That's THREE questions, dood.
Yes, 23847293847019283092138482384345023423489989275 times, it felt great.

59. What time did you wake up this morning?
About 6.15, I think.

60. What's on your bed right now?
4 words.
How would I know.

61. Are you someone who worries too often?
Like duh :D
2 days ago,
Farkhanda sms-ed me "no worries",
Ruth just sm-ed me "you shouldn't be afraid" o.o

62. Do you like to cuddle/snuggle?
Depends on who o.-

64. What color is your hair?
HOT PINK

65. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
1 month isn't enough.

66. Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
No ^^

67. Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
Uhhhhhhh nope! :D
Although I can sleep anywhere :o

68. Are you wasting your time on someone?
Not really?

69. Are you excited about anything today?
It's 10.40PM already,
and no.

70. On average, what do you think you cry the most about?
Fed up because of parents/brothers/friends/whoever there is

71. What does the newest text message in your inbox say?
o.- Refer to question 36.

73. Who are 5 people your last texts are from?
Charmaine, Ruth, Cherie, Hansel, Gabriel
(EILEEN, REPLY MY SMSES RAWRRRRRRR)

74. Do you currently have a hickey?
Bum bum bee bum

75. Last person you texted?
Charmaine

76. Miss anyone?
-.o Yes

77. Have you ever skipped class?
Just yesterday LOL!

78. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
2-3 hours?

79. How many people are you texting?
None atm.

80. Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
Yep,
(points to Eileen)
ANYBODY JEALOUS?!?!?! :O

81. Where was the last place you went?
Um school, if it's besides home

82. Let's be honest, have you ever been played by someone?
I think so?

83. Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a M?
Er WHEN I WAS LITTLE,
I kissed my brother -.o
OLDER BROTHER K!
MARVIN CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN >:(
YOU OWE ME BUBBLE TEA

84. Who is the last person that called you and what did they say?
Mummy,
"You finish your homework first. Okay? Okay bye bye"

85. Do you trust all your friends?
No.

86. Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
You can smoke pots?

87. Are you usually wide awake in the morning?
No way -.o

88. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Turquoise,
if that's how you spell it o.o
But I doubt it'll fit me at all -.o

89. Do you dance in the car?
Not really lah lol?
(STELLA DOES OMG!)

90. Do you always answer your phone?
No,
sometimes when I see someone calling,
I still watch my phone until the person hangs up LOL.

91. Would you like to be in a relationship right now?
No ^^

92. Who's hoodie did you wear last?
My own,
I don't borrow clothes k.

3. Do you sleep on your stomach?
Sometimes

94. Is love really a beautiful thing?
Depends.
(OMFG I DREAMT OF ME DOING THIS DREAM BEFORE! :O)

95. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Didn't you ask that before?! ._.
No.

96. Are you in a good mood right now?
Not really good,
but not exactly bad.

97. Is there a guy/girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yeah :D
(points to Eileen again)

98. Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
LOL no

99. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
I'm already in a lot now :P
Uh I doubt so.

100. How many people on your top friends have you slept in the same bed with?
EILEEN IN THE PINE CAMP WHEN WE WERE P5! :D
We weren't best friends yet then LOL.

101. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Uh I think so

102. What are you listening to?
Crazier by Taylor Swift
(YOU MADE ME CRAZIER, CRAZIERRRRRRRR!)

103. Is there a difference between the word 'best friend' and 'friend'?
Oh my gawdzxc like duh -.o

104. When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
I.. don't think I ever hugged a guy.
haha o.o

105. Can you touch your toes?
Oh no I can't -.-

106. Do you have any interesting tattoos/piercings?
-.o Have I not mentioned before I hated piercings.
And no,
I don't have any.
(Sorry if I offend anyone with the first line)

107. What were you doing at midnight last night?
PEWWWWWWWWWWWW!
KACOZJXICJOXZIJCOISEJROSIEJR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

108. What's your favorite season?
DURIAN SEASON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate durians :\
Um idk, no favourite~

109. Last thing you ate/drank?
Water!

110. How many siblings do you have?
2 retards

111. Needles aren't so horrible?
Not until they cause blood to be seen

112. What time did you go to bed last night?
Forgot ^^V

113. Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
-_- No.
And where did 114 go ?_?

115. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
WATER -.- !!!!!!!
And where did 116 go? :o
I THINK SERENA'S STARTING TO EAT UP MY QUESTIONS AGAIN

117. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
HAHA LOL HAHA NICE QUESTION
.. like duh.

118. Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
o.o
That'd be fun but no.

119. Last person you drove with in a car?
Shut up and drive~
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my family o.o

120. Who should start the kiss, the girl or the guy?
=.-
What about the transexuals?

121. What did you last buy?
Crazier, crazier

122. What’s irritating you right now?
This thing is LONG.

123. What radio station(s) do you listen to?
987?
but very very rarely.

124. Are you afraid of the dark?
Ummmmm depends

125. Are you listening to music right now?
It's Beginning To Get To Me by Snow Patrol.
Btw,
Alex-Rider-crazy-people,
this song's in Stormbreaker ^^

126. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
OMG LOOK A PLANE!!!!!!!!!

127. Do you get distracted easily?
What were you saying? :D

128. Was this the best year of your life?
-.o If you were a human the bye to you

129. Who are your best/close friends?
EILEEEEEEEEN!
Um Charmaine, Cherie?
Jannie, Glenvicia, Isabelle,
Jeanie? Shuang Hui? o.-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
STELLA!!!!!!! :D
A lot more lah -.=

130. What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
Don't have kiss NO KISS ME JUST 13 K YOU SHUT UP YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!@#@#*($@#$$%$

131. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive, like duh

132. Do you flirt a lot?
HAHA YES WITH GIRLS -.-

133. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Um duh o.o

134. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
Er no.
Only about my parents getting divorced -.o

135. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
When I was 8

136. Who was the last person that made you feel safe?
Ruth! :D

137. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHA LOOK IT'S ANOTHER PLANE!

138. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
No way :o

139. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
I'm a good boyfriend. -.-.

140. What did you do yesterday?
Slack at home

141. What time did you go to bed at and when did you wake up?
._. Haven't you repeated this like 293847921387 times?

142. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Just dance,
gonna be okay~

143. Believe in love at first sight?
HAHA nope :DDDDDDDDDDD

144. What phrase or saying do you use the most?
"AARON YAAAAAAAAAAAN"
"JELLY!"
If they're considered a phrase or saying.

147. Who is your favorite person to talk to online?
Um Bernice.. I think

148. Who is your favorite person to talk to offlline?
Eileen~

149. What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookies and cream o.o
*Btw,
if anyone's gonna take this,
note that some questions are missing

150. What’s your biggest fear?
Currently?
Umm idk o.o

151. Would you rather write in pen or pencil?
Pen

152. Peppermint or spearmint?
Peppermint

53. Do you like your handwriting?
Kinda :D
Somtimes, I guess.

154. When did you last kiss someone on the cheek?
(STELLA! Rmb you kissed me. LOL. At the gathering~)
Um forgot. lol :D

155. Which shoe do you put on first?
Left

156. What was the last thing that made you smile?
Stella's cute answers :P

157. Are you afraid of dying?
If I'm not the only one,
then no.

158. Who would you rather be with right now?
MY HUMPS,
MY HUMPS MY HUMPS MY HUMPS!
Uh my geog teacher o.o
I skipped her lessons lah,
first two leh.
I need help on geog rah. T.T

159. Do you prefer holding hands or kissing?
Um bothhhhhhhhhhhhh? :x

160. If an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, what happens?
OH NO THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END!!!!!!!!!!!!

161. Who was the last person to slap your butt?
(stares at Jesselyn)
You're so going to get it.
After you see this.
If you ever see this =x

162. Do you sunburn easily?
I don't look like Malay like Jannie :P

163. Have you ever worn lipstick before?
When I was primary 3

164. What do you say to the statement “Love is suicide."?
Oh then the whole world'll be dead by now.

165. What do you think of when you hear the word “plume”?
KAPLEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwDISFJFAHHHHHHHHHHHH

166. When was the last time you were told you were beautiful?
Um when it was sang by Akon on my phone :P

167. Have you ever seen a dead body?
Um like duh I killed an ant omfg -.-

168. Are most of your friends virgin?
Nope,
most of them aren't :P

ESPECIALLY JANNIE TAN LOL.

169. Warm up near the fire or cuddle under the stars?
None ^^V
I'd rather be watching tv together.
WHOOOOOO!

170. What is the weirdest moment between you and your current boyfriend/girlfriend?
Don't have one! :D
And even if there was one,
it'd be something like talking about whose TV screen is smaller -.o

171. Have you ever bitten someone else’s tongue?
-.o No.

172. Do you prefer short or long hair on the opposite sex?
Long fringe, not too long hair.
Best example,
AARON YAAAAAAAAAN! <3

173. Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
Um.
(Looks at Lisa)
Uh huh :D
BUT I PAID FOR IT ):
REMEMBER?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? T.T

174. What would you do if you opened your door to a dead person?
Umm..
"Hi, where you from?"

175. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Um nope ^^



Kk done!
Imma go sleep.
Luvzxczxc. <3


Would you swear on your life,
that no one will cry,
at my funeral?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home