Thing after another
Whoopee.
Imma have-uh pon-ed-uh skoooooolzxcxc~
Being quarantined sucks, actually.
E-Learning or whatever jiak sai lah.
Then my homework still haven't finish -.- !
Fag fag fag.
No swearing ._.
But sorry,
readers,
and God,
(I'm not Christian, though)
but I really do have to swear :o
I would be ficking swearing much more,
than I am/will be if I posted last night.
If I even could post last night -_-
After chiong-ing homework for the whole damned day,
can't I even play comp at night? -.-
Like for a while?
LITERALLY for a while.
That nutcase of my mum,
kept asking me to go and sleep, wtf.
And what time was it,
like only 12 and not even 1 yet.
And that thing I might not want to claim as my brother,
(Marvin Chin, if you see this, treat me to bubble tea)
kept asking me to print things for him last night when I was using the comp -.-
COULDN'T HE !)@(#*@(##$@)#ING USE IT EARLIER,
WHEN I WASN'T USING IT YET?!?!?!?!
WHY THE FLYING HELL ARE YOU IN RIVER VALLEY HIGH ANWAY?!
AREN'T YOU A SMARTASS?
Yes,
I'm pissed.
Very pissed.
Imma watch Channel 52.
Whooo.
After replying tags:
Hey, I'll tag and link you soon! <3
Thanks, Ima tag you sometime soon.
HAHA yes lah extra lah you :P
But yep, HMT does suck :)
Yeah yeah :o
What finally tried? ):
I wanted to watch since Eileen asked me to,
just that I don't have that much time anymore.
Heeheeeeeeeeeee~
Imma have-uh pon-ed-uh skoooooolzxcxc~
Being quarantined sucks, actually.
E-Learning or whatever jiak sai lah.
Then my homework still haven't finish -.- !
Fag fag fag.
No swearing ._.
But sorry,
readers,
and God,
(I'm not Christian, though)
but I really do have to swear :o
I would be ficking swearing much more,
than I am/will be if I posted last night.
If I even could post last night -_-
After chiong-ing homework for the whole damned day,
can't I even play comp at night? -.-
Like for a while?
LITERALLY for a while.
That nutcase of my mum,
kept asking me to go and sleep, wtf.
And what time was it,
like only 12 and not even 1 yet.
And that thing I might not want to claim as my brother,
(Marvin Chin, if you see this, treat me to bubble tea)
kept asking me to print things for him last night when I was using the comp -.-
COULDN'T HE !)@(#*@(##$@)#ING USE IT EARLIER,
WHEN I WASN'T USING IT YET?!?!?!?!
WHY THE FLYING HELL ARE YOU IN RIVER VALLEY HIGH ANWAY?!
AREN'T YOU A SMARTASS?
Yes,
I'm pissed.
Very pissed.
Imma watch Channel 52.
Whooo.
After replying tags:
27 Jun 09, 23:07
jiahui XD: yo taggedHey, I'll tag and link you soon! <3
28 Jun 09, 14:12
jeanie: taggiesThanks, Ima tag you sometime soon.
28 Jun 09, 15:43
Mandy: Yeah HMT sucks!!! haha so extra... anyway... taggedHAHA yes lah extra lah you :P
But yep, HMT does suck :)
28 Jun 09, 18:37
CHERIE: haha, you finally tried watching BOF..not bad huh. (:Yeah yeah :o
What finally tried? ):
I wanted to watch since Eileen asked me to,
just that I don't have that much time anymore.
Heeheeeeeeeeeee~
Labels: HMT is s-h-i-t

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home