Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM BUM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHERIE'S BOYFR KIM BUM! ^^"

Hi there, people.
I'm here to update,
and am going to tuition soon.
Shit tuition.
):
Shiazxcxzxcxzxzz

Okay anyway,
sorry I need you guys to relink me!
So.. I shall start updating.

Yesterday (06 July) :
YOUTH DAY
Finished maths homework in the morning,
then went to Orchard with my mum to shop.
Not really shop but yeah shop o.o
Bought that !@#$%^ swimming costume,
and some white shorts,
as in one white short but short sounds weird so yeah,
some white shorts :D
And went shoe-hunting,
but didn't like any.
Raaaaaaaaah~
Bernice and Janice were at Orchard too,
but they went Far East :\
Yours sincerely went to Paragon, btw. :o
So didn't meet up with them!
RAHWRAHXC ):
Then bus-ed back home,
about 10 minutes later went out again,
to have my hair cut.
The change isn't very obvious though.
I cut my fringe slanted!
Like,
er,
yeah slanted o.o

Today:
Woke up quite late! ._.
Okay anyway :o
I thought today was Monday!
Then I didn't wear PE -.-
Aghhhhhhhh.
There's swimming next week, yay :D
No more running~
So PE was as shit as usual :o
Then only had an hour of PE,
the other hour free period!
Like OMFG FREE PERIOD AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA!
First time in our school, or rather,
class, manzxcx.
Rushed my maths homework there and then,
heh heh.
Thanks Shaun for letting me copy! ^^v
Managed to finish.
'Cos I rock, I rock~
(Sorry, 自 high like how Charmaine was this morning)
After recess got geog,
first time I didn't listen to geog lesson, haha.
There weren't many lessons so far anyway :\
After geog was maths -.-
Sibei sian can.
Okay then HPP1/Assembly was cancelled.

After school went with Faith to the swings near the macs again!
This time without The Great Retard Rachel,
because Ms Ho made her class stay back for remedial lessons HAHA!
Then we went to macs for lunch before going to the playground.
We were talking about Aaron ♥, Lee Min Ho, Wu Zun, Kim Bum and whoever lah,
while we were eating, heh heh.
Then I left my wallet behind and I didn't know! ._.
Okay so we went playground,
then after playing we both kind of felt like vomitting?
Faith's appendicities (spelling error),
or rather,
appendix pain acted up.
Sorry Faith! >.<
Well,
was because we rushed back to macs for my missing wallet -.-
Only realised after walking our asses to that darn bus-stop outside Millenia Institute.
And thanks, Faith, hahaha.
For going back with me and for letting me use your toilet,
HAHA!
I got to use her holy toilet 'cos took taxi back to her condominium,
then I went up to use her toilet HAHA.
Then walked back home, heh heh.

Going for tuition soon,
shall try to change blogskin.
Ciaos.
♥




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home