Um I shall post tomorrow/some other day,
that (censor) mother of mine is being a (censor) again.
Shall just reply tags, heh heh.
Btw I cut my hair! :D
that (censor) mother of mine is being a (censor) again.
Shall just reply tags, heh heh.
Btw I cut my hair! :D
5 Jul 09, 18:32CHARMAINE♥: YO
Hello, dear. :)5 Jul 09, 18:39Isabelle: Gee, mindy. i kinda find myself racist sometimes too. BUT ONLY SOMETIMES :D
._. lol. Okay, interesting.5 Jul 09, 21:46bernice (:: YO! gt insulted over being brown in audi O: nvm la that make you hot okays ! (:
HAHA, I know? :P6 Jul 09, 09:51Ruth: HI DEAR (:
Hello, darling. :D6 Jul 09, 11:18Mandy: yo mindy!
Hi there, friend :D6 Jul 09, 13:25cheryl: i tot someone as cute as u wld hav long ago attracted some guys what... LOL xD6 Jul 09, 13:30cheryl: and i din noe u so vulgar siah...
lol, hahaha lah, very funny.
And it's just occasionally, heh heh.6 Jul 09, 14:39jiahui: y u got so damn vulgar6 Jul 09, 14:39jiahui: n u still didnt link me!
Sorry lor, occasionally lah k? :P
I shall right now, sorry.6 Jul 09, 21:24Shuanghui: What's with the little "?" beside my name?
Sorry >.<
At that time you didn't reactive your blog yet,
so was kind of unsure if I should link you or not o.o6 Jul 09, 21:34FAITHFIE;D: MINDEH.6 Jul 09, 21:35FAITHFIE;D: imma the evil monster that is here to spam you6 Jul 09, 21:35FAITHFIE;D: >:D6 Jul 09, 21:35FAITHFIE;D: MUAHAHAHAHAHA6 Jul 09, 21:35FAITHFIE;D: >:D6 Jul 09, 21:36FAITHFIE;D: >:D6 Jul 09, 21:36FAITHFIE;D: LOLS.6 Jul 09, 21:36FAITHFIE;D: your tagboard reminds me of orange gummi bears TT6 Jul 09, 21:36FAITHFIE;D: JELLYFISH<36 Jul 09, 21:37FAITHFIE;D: muahahahahaha6 Jul 09, 21:37FAITHFIE;D: thats it for today D:6 Jul 09, 21:37FAITHFIE;D: dont kill me.
Er wow.
Nice spamming, dear.
I shall not kill. :o

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home