Neglect
Hi there.
A few important things to state.
I sound like a professional,
but well..
y'know :D
(Tag replies)
A few important things to state.
I sound like a professional,
but well..
y'know :D
1. I passed my Maths test
2. I did not fail my Maths test
3. I do not need to stay back for Maths remedial next Monday
4. The Chinese Clay making crap sucks
5. 1E4 is hell noisy
6. Charmaine is sick
7. Cherie rocks at acting retarded
8. Faith is mad about swings and Lee Min Ho
9. Wu Zun is Faith's "brother"
10. Hong Wei is now surrounded by girls in class (HAHAHA random but HAHA)
11. Having that swimming crap next Tuesday
12. I know that I have forgotten to state some things
13. I do not really care
14. I have finished updating
15. I shall reply tags
(Tag replies)
9 Jul 09, 21:42CHERIE: omg lah, im so touched, and btw you made the skin looked better! :D
o.o lol, and thanks? Hahaha. :x10 Jul 09, 16:16Jesselyn: NOTNOTNOT RETARD!10 Jul 09, 16:16Jesselyn: and whywhywhy didnt you tell me to reelink? HUHUHUH?
So so so so a retard.
And you're not the only one.
I didn't go to anyone's blog to ask them to relink me, lol.
I'm lazy ^^"10 Jul 09, 17:40Jannie: Why never tag my blog that you relink?! Roar~ SELAMAT PETANG....Correct horh? :O
I didn't tag at anyone's blog to relink me! :x
And I think it's correct :D
Nama saya Mindy,
saya tinggal di Bukit Timah! :D10 Jul 09, 21:49jiahui: y u kept changing i angry liao lar10 Jul 09, 21:51jiahui: oh ya u hav to relink cause i decided to do a new plain blog
LOL sorry! >.<
And I'll relink ^^v

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home