OMTZX I HAVE SOME !@#(*@&#$(*#$& ALLERGY,
IDC HOW IT'S SPELLED AND DAMN IT IT'S GOD DARN ITCHY! )x
It's on my darn legs and hands, rawr.
Went to doctor this morning, meh.
Shall reply tags,
and I've got a quiz from kuoxuan!
Yay ty~
Anw, reply tags tags tags.
Whoo.
(Point for each one)
1. smoked.
2. consumed alcohol. -Underage but I did! :D IT WAS FUN LOL.
3. slept in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex. -Older brother :\ WE DID NOTHING!
4. slept in the same bed with someone of the same sex. -Ummmmm my grandmother? o.o
5. kissed someone of the same sex. -My mum WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.
6. had sex. (OOOH LOOKIE JELLIEEEEEEEEEE)
7. had someone in your room other than family. -My friend/friends/guests?
8. watched porn. (-.- diao die)
9. bought porn. (Wtf do you need to buy them? Can't you just watch them online LOL.)
10. tried drugs.
My total: 5
1. taken painkillers. -Like duh? :x
2. taken someone else's prescription medicine. -IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Gosh :o
3. lied to your parents. -Who doesn't, LOL.
4. lied to a friend. -Ummmmmmmm, (tries to digress), JELLY ANYONE? :D
5. snuck out of the house. -Indirectly, I guess? :o
6. done something illegal. (Breaking school rules doesn't count right? :D)
7. felt hurt. -Yes and wtf does that have to do with being bad -.-
8. hurt someone. -I think so? Heh heh. :x
9. wished someone to die. -*looks at younger brother*
10. seen someone die.
My total: 5 + 8 = 13
1. missed curfew. (ohmytian I needed to check dictionary, and I don't have one ^^v)
2. stayed out all night. (not really)
3. eaten a carton of ice cream by yourself. (No way when there's someone around :o)
4. been to a therapist. (LOL SOON, I GUESS)
5. received a ticket. (I buy them :P)
6. been to rehab
7. dyed your hair. (Once I can, I will.)
8. been in an accident. -I fell down! :x
9. been to a club
10. been to a bar
My total: 13 + 1 = 14
1. been to a wild party. (Do birthday parties count? :D)
2. been to a Mardi Gras parade. (5 words- wtf is that)
3. drank more than three alcoholic beverages in a night.
4. had a spring break in Florida.
5. sniffed anything. -I tried glue and I never did that again LOL!
6. wore black nail polish (Ewww, goth much?)
7. wore arm bands.(HEY I WANT ONE! :D *hint hint* :o)
8. wore t-shirts with band names.
9. listened to rap. -They're in some songs I have o.o
10. owned a 50 Cent CD. (Like literally 50 cents or the artist :P)
My total: 14 + 2 = 16
1. dressed gothic (Ew no)
2. dressed girly. (o.o)
3. dressed punk.
4. dressed grunge.
5. stole something. -Older brother's chocolate :D HEH HEH HEH.
6. been too drunk to remember anything. (I don't even need to be drunk lor, please. :x)
7. blacked out.
8. fainted. (nearly in P5)
9. had a crush on a neighbor. -Last time, and wtf does that have to do with this (!!!!!!!)
My total: 16 + 2 = 18
1. had a crush on a friend. -Ummmmmmm
2. been to a concert. (I WANT TO! RAWRRRRRRR!)
3. dry-humped someone. (-_-)
4. been called a slut. (forgot LOL)
5. called someone a slut. (I'M NICE OKAY!!!!!!)
6. installed speakers in your car. (Cool since when did I own a car)
7. broken a mirror. (LOL NICE ANSWER, XUAN)
8. showered at someone of the opposites sex's house
9. brushed your teeth with someone else's toothbrush. -Accidentally :x
My total: 18 + 2 = 20
1. consider/considered Ludacris your favorite rapper.
2. seen an R-rated movie in theater.
3. cruised the mall.
4. skipped school. -I had my parents' approval LOL!
5. had surgery.
6. had an injury. -OH NO I NEVER HAD ONE! -.-
7. gone to court. (basketball court~)
8. walked out of a restaurant without paying/tipping.
9. caught something on fire. -Some mid-autumn fest. thingy. Leaves and branches, lol.
10. lied about your age. -Yeah lol, nice one Xuan o.o
My total: 20 + 4 = 24
1. owned/rented an apartment/house.
2. broke the law in the police's presence. (LOL KILL THE POLICE)
3. made out with someone who had a gf/bf
4. got in trouble with the police.
5. talked to a stranger. -It's called being friendly ):
6. hugged a stranger.
7. kissed a stranger.
8. rode in the car with a stranger.
9. been harassed. -Omg so yes lah! *glares at Charmaine*
10.been verbally harassed. -Ummm I think so o.o
My total: 24 + 3 = 27
1. met face-to-face with someone you met online. -OMT LOLZX IT WAS SO (NOT) FUN CAN!
2. stayed online for 5+ hours straight. -That doesn't make you bad! ):
3. talked on the phone for more than 4 hours straight (Isn't that too long lol)
4. watched TV for 5 hours straight. -Marathon, woohoo!
5. been to a fair. -Primary school fair thingy
6. been called a bad influence.
7. drink and drive. (First, define "drink". Next, I don't drive kk ty I'm like 13)
8. prank-called someone. -Omg fun but got scolded. :o
9. laid on a couch with someone of the opposite sex. -Errrrrr nothing happened!
10. cheated on a test. -In P2! I didn't get caught, my teacher was like pajiao you see ^^"
My total: 27 + 7 = 34
GRAND TOTAL=34!
HAHA I GOT MORE THAN XUAN!
I'm still good can ):
If You Have Less Than 10.. write [im a Goody Goody]
If You Have More Than 10.. write [im still a goody goody]
If You Have more Than 20..write [im average]
If You Have More Than 30..write [im a bad kid]
If You have more than 40..write [im a very bad influence]
If You Have more than 50..write [im a horrible person]
If You Have more than 60..write [i should be in jail]
If You Have more than 70..Write [i should be dead]
IDC HOW IT'S SPELLED AND DAMN IT IT'S GOD DARN ITCHY! )x
It's on my darn legs and hands, rawr.
Went to doctor this morning, meh.
Shall reply tags,
and I've got a quiz from kuoxuan!
Yay ty~
Anw, reply tags tags tags.
Whoo.
10 Jul 09, 22:23Ruth: Relinked too seeexy! <3
Heh heh thanks, love. :D10 Jul 09, 23:08Shuanghui: Mike He is Hot!!!
o.o ... Omg relax manzx
11 Jul 09, 07:23
Ruth: HAHAH WHO IS MIKE SPECIFICALLY?
God knows! :D11 Jul 09, 19:18Xuan !: HEY ROCKK ! Ages since i tagged ! ;x (L) you too ! :D
Hey, lol, love you too too!
(Point for each one)
1. smoked.
2. consumed alcohol. -Underage but I did! :D IT WAS FUN LOL.
3. slept in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex. -Older brother :\ WE DID NOTHING!
4. slept in the same bed with someone of the same sex. -Ummmmm my grandmother? o.o
5. kissed someone of the same sex. -My mum WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.
6. had sex. (OOOH LOOKIE JELLIEEEEEEEEEE)
7. had someone in your room other than family. -My friend/friends/guests?
8. watched porn. (-.- diao die)
9. bought porn. (Wtf do you need to buy them? Can't you just watch them online LOL.)
10. tried drugs.
My total: 5
1. taken painkillers. -Like duh? :x
2. taken someone else's prescription medicine. -IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Gosh :o
3. lied to your parents. -Who doesn't, LOL.
4. lied to a friend. -Ummmmmmmm, (tries to digress), JELLY ANYONE? :D
5. snuck out of the house. -Indirectly, I guess? :o
6. done something illegal. (Breaking school rules doesn't count right? :D)
7. felt hurt. -Yes and wtf does that have to do with being bad -.-
8. hurt someone. -I think so? Heh heh. :x
9. wished someone to die. -*looks at younger brother*
10. seen someone die.
My total: 5 + 8 = 13
1. missed curfew. (ohmytian I needed to check dictionary, and I don't have one ^^v)
2. stayed out all night. (not really)
3. eaten a carton of ice cream by yourself. (No way when there's someone around :o)
4. been to a therapist. (LOL SOON, I GUESS)
5. received a ticket. (I buy them :P)
6. been to rehab
7. dyed your hair. (Once I can, I will.)
8. been in an accident. -I fell down! :x
9. been to a club
10. been to a bar
My total: 13 + 1 = 14
1. been to a wild party. (Do birthday parties count? :D)
2. been to a Mardi Gras parade. (5 words- wtf is that)
3. drank more than three alcoholic beverages in a night.
4. had a spring break in Florida.
5. sniffed anything. -I tried glue and I never did that again LOL!
6. wore black nail polish (Ewww, goth much?)
7. wore arm bands.(HEY I WANT ONE! :D *hint hint* :o)
8. wore t-shirts with band names.
9. listened to rap. -They're in some songs I have o.o
10. owned a 50 Cent CD. (Like literally 50 cents or the artist :P)
My total: 14 + 2 = 16
1. dressed gothic (Ew no)
2. dressed girly. (o.o)
3. dressed punk.
4. dressed grunge.
5. stole something. -Older brother's chocolate :D HEH HEH HEH.
6. been too drunk to remember anything. (I don't even need to be drunk lor, please. :x)
7. blacked out.
8. fainted. (nearly in P5)
9. had a crush on a neighbor. -Last time, and wtf does that have to do with this (!!!!!!!)
My total: 16 + 2 = 18
1. had a crush on a friend. -Ummmmmmm
2. been to a concert. (I WANT TO! RAWRRRRRRR!)
3. dry-humped someone. (-_-)
4. been called a slut. (forgot LOL)
5. called someone a slut. (I'M NICE OKAY!!!!!!)
6. installed speakers in your car. (Cool since when did I own a car)
7. broken a mirror. (LOL NICE ANSWER, XUAN)
8. showered at someone of the opposites sex's house
9. brushed your teeth with someone else's toothbrush. -Accidentally :x
My total: 18 + 2 = 20
1. consider/considered Ludacris your favorite rapper.
2. seen an R-rated movie in theater.
3. cruised the mall.
4. skipped school. -I had my parents' approval LOL!
5. had surgery.
6. had an injury. -OH NO I NEVER HAD ONE! -.-
7. gone to court. (basketball court~)
8. walked out of a restaurant without paying/tipping.
9. caught something on fire. -Some mid-autumn fest. thingy. Leaves and branches, lol.
10. lied about your age. -Yeah lol, nice one Xuan o.o
My total: 20 + 4 = 24
1. owned/rented an apartment/house.
2. broke the law in the police's presence. (LOL KILL THE POLICE)
3. made out with someone who had a gf/bf
4. got in trouble with the police.
5. talked to a stranger. -It's called being friendly ):
6. hugged a stranger.
7. kissed a stranger.
8. rode in the car with a stranger.
9. been harassed. -Omg so yes lah! *glares at Charmaine*
10.been verbally harassed. -Ummm I think so o.o
My total: 24 + 3 = 27
1. met face-to-face with someone you met online. -OMT LOLZX IT WAS SO (NOT) FUN CAN!
2. stayed online for 5+ hours straight. -That doesn't make you bad! ):
3. talked on the phone for more than 4 hours straight (Isn't that too long lol)
4. watched TV for 5 hours straight. -Marathon, woohoo!
5. been to a fair. -Primary school fair thingy
6. been called a bad influence.
7. drink and drive. (First, define "drink". Next, I don't drive kk ty I'm like 13)
8. prank-called someone. -Omg fun but got scolded. :o
9. laid on a couch with someone of the opposite sex. -Errrrrr nothing happened!
10. cheated on a test. -In P2! I didn't get caught, my teacher was like pajiao you see ^^"
My total: 27 + 7 = 34
GRAND TOTAL=34!
HAHA I GOT MORE THAN XUAN!
I'm still good can ):
If You Have Less Than 10.. write [im a Goody Goody]
If You Have More Than 10.. write [im still a goody goody]
If You Have more Than 20..write [im average]
If You Have More Than 30..write [im a bad kid]
If You have more than 40..write [im a very bad influence]
If You Have more than 50..write [im a horrible person]
If You Have more than 60..write [i should be in jail]
If You Have more than 70..Write [i should be dead]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home