I have no idea why I need to create a new post.
Just lazy to edit post,
hahaha.
Anyway,
I am not high now.
*ahem*
I really really miss primary school a lot.
In this god damned school I'm in now,
not that I'm doubting any of you,
but I'm not sure if I have any true friends,
I'm not even sure if I'm friends with you.
I really wonder,
if I studied harder for PSLE,
would I be in a better school?
And would I be happier than I am now?
And recently I've been having more and more weird thoughts,
like,
if I were somebody else,
how would I think of myself?
If I were Charmaine,
how would I think of Mindy?
If I were Cherie,
how would I think of Mindy?
Am I irritating the guts out of anybody?
Should I change the way I am?
Should I study harder?
Can I transfer school?
If I can,
should I?
Am I,
or rather,
should I be satisfied with what I have now?
And the weird thing is that when we were in Primary school,
there's no need to worry about how others think about you.
I still listened in class in primary school.
Now that I'm in this.. school,
I don't bother listening to any lessons,
maybe except Literature.
I become biased and treat the people around me differently.
I act retarded to get attention.
Also,
have been thinking that it's really very dangerous out of my house.
If I were to walk from King Albert's macs to my house,
would I die on the way back?
Will a car hit me?
Will I fall down?
Will I get back home?
I'm really really confused,
and I think I'm really going mental.
So if it's not obvious enough,
Help, someone.
Just lazy to edit post,
hahaha.
Anyway,
I am not high now.
*ahem*
I really really miss primary school a lot.
In this god damned school I'm in now,
not that I'm doubting any of you,
but I'm not sure if I have any true friends,
I'm not even sure if I'm friends with you.
I really wonder,
if I studied harder for PSLE,
would I be in a better school?
And would I be happier than I am now?
And recently I've been having more and more weird thoughts,
like,
if I were somebody else,
how would I think of myself?
If I were Charmaine,
how would I think of Mindy?
If I were Cherie,
how would I think of Mindy?
Am I irritating the guts out of anybody?
Should I change the way I am?
Should I study harder?
Can I transfer school?
If I can,
should I?
Am I,
or rather,
should I be satisfied with what I have now?
And the weird thing is that when we were in Primary school,
there's no need to worry about how others think about you.
I still listened in class in primary school.
Now that I'm in this.. school,
I don't bother listening to any lessons,
maybe except Literature.
I become biased and treat the people around me differently.
I act retarded to get attention.
Also,
have been thinking that it's really very dangerous out of my house.
If I were to walk from King Albert's macs to my house,
would I die on the way back?
Will a car hit me?
Will I fall down?
Will I get back home?
I'm really really confused,
and I think I'm really going mental.
So if it's not obvious enough,
Help, someone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home