It's too late to apologize,
Hahaha okay just kidding ._.
Yeah so maybe you people apologized..
But it makes me feel like you all are treating me better because I indirectly told you people that I'm so-called emo because of that.
Right, who cares about that shit already.
Anw I think I'm gonna spend recess with Faith or Rachel.
And Rachel's dear friend haven't sent me the phone game yet!!!! x.x
Ahahaha nvm :o
Shall be back to updating.
Ummmm.
Hi! :D
Today quite early for school,
then had to wait outside the gate -_-
Saw Swee Kiat :D
(however it's spelt, sorry D: )
K anyway he's my "brother" HAHAHAHA -.-
Okay so waited for a while,
then went in and I was first to reach class, yay ._.
Then started doing Literature.
Finished it and didn't hand up -.-
Then when Charmaine and Jesselyn came,
Charmaine gave me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ________ and a ________ :o
There's nothing to forgive, really.
Can't help that I'm so boring and nobody mixes with me right? :D
Then English classssssssssssss,
was boring ^^v
Maths was worse, woohoohoo.
Had test.
AND I DIDN'T BRING CALCULATOR ):
AND I LEFT OUT 2 QUESTIONS ):
): ): ):
RAWHZHCHdhxdzCAWDWEIRJOBAJAAAAAAAA D:
Had to borrow money from Ruth for recess T.T
I'M LITERALLY BROKE LAH FUCK,
MY MOTHER CUT MY ALLOWANCE FOR THIS WEEK JUST BECAUSE I WENT OUT WITH EILEEN AND JIA HUI ON MONDAY -_-
Right,
then what happened ah..
Geog was okay lor ._.
I got 18 for the test,
which was "not bad" to Ms Ng,
and she still had to see me privately so tell me my marks.
Gosh,
I not up to standard then say lah -.-
For HOM some people's handphones got confiscated.
Or rather,
somebody's handphone and somebody's battery.
Science was boring.
Yay :D
Oral cancelled today,
because Mr Latiff isn't in school and I really have no idea who he is.
Then stayed back a while with Hui Shunnnnnnnnn!
We bought bubble tea~
Then went with Ruth, Yiling, Shermaine, Jeslyn and Bernice :O
So at the bubble tea there we saw _________________ and Ruth and Yiling went like,
MINDY MINDY MINDY -_-
So later Shunee (sorry, Charmaine) and I went back to find Charmaine and whoever who were cleaning CR10 because some people used their handphones in HOM.
Yeah so Jeanie and Sarah were dancing -.-
Then Charmaine go extra extra lol.
Stayed back then did some geog.
Tired, rawr.
Shall reply tags soon.
And I know the way I'm typing or posting or whatever is kinda different.
Mehhhhhhhhhh~
Hahaha okay just kidding ._.
Yeah so maybe you people apologized..
But it makes me feel like you all are treating me better because I indirectly told you people that I'm so-called emo because of that.
Right, who cares about that shit already.
Anw I think I'm gonna spend recess with Faith or Rachel.
And Rachel's dear friend haven't sent me the phone game yet!!!! x.x
Ahahaha nvm :o
Shall be back to updating.
Ummmm.
Hi! :D
Today quite early for school,
then had to wait outside the gate -_-
Saw Swee Kiat :D
(however it's spelt, sorry D: )
K anyway he's my "brother" HAHAHAHA -.-
Okay so waited for a while,
then went in and I was first to reach class, yay ._.
Then started doing Literature.
Finished it and didn't hand up -.-
Then when Charmaine and Jesselyn came,
Charmaine gave me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ________ and a ________ :o
There's nothing to forgive, really.
Can't help that I'm so boring and nobody mixes with me right? :D
Then English classssssssssssss,
was boring ^^v
Maths was worse, woohoohoo.
Had test.
AND I DIDN'T BRING CALCULATOR ):
AND I LEFT OUT 2 QUESTIONS ):
): ): ):
RAWHZHCHdhxdzCAWDWEIRJOBAJAAAAAAAA D:
Had to borrow money from Ruth for recess T.T
I'M LITERALLY BROKE LAH FUCK,
MY MOTHER CUT MY ALLOWANCE FOR THIS WEEK JUST BECAUSE I WENT OUT WITH EILEEN AND JIA HUI ON MONDAY -_-
Right,
then what happened ah..
Geog was okay lor ._.
I got 18 for the test,
which was "not bad" to Ms Ng,
and she still had to see me privately so tell me my marks.
Gosh,
I not up to standard then say lah -.-
For HOM some people's handphones got confiscated.
Or rather,
somebody's handphone and somebody's battery.
Science was boring.
Yay :D
Oral cancelled today,
because Mr Latiff isn't in school and I really have no idea who he is.
Then stayed back a while with Hui Shunnnnnnnnn!
We bought bubble tea~
Then went with Ruth, Yiling, Shermaine, Jeslyn and Bernice :O
So at the bubble tea there we saw _________________ and Ruth and Yiling went like,
MINDY MINDY MINDY -_-
So later Shunee (sorry, Charmaine) and I went back to find Charmaine and whoever who were cleaning CR10 because some people used their handphones in HOM.
Yeah so Jeanie and Sarah were dancing -.-
Then Charmaine go extra extra lol.
Stayed back then did some geog.
Tired, rawr.
Shall reply tags soon.
And I know the way I'm typing or posting or whatever is kinda different.
Mehhhhhhhhhh~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home