Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hi.
I'm really upset, yes.
I shall reply tags on tagboard.
Lazy to copy paste.

Have any of you wondered why I was like that in school?
Have any of you noticed I was alone in the bus back to school?
Even if Sarah did say it,
did any of you care?
Apparently,
the answers to all these questions are the same.
And it's "no".

Oh,
and a really vivid incident I would love to share.
While waiting to go back to school at the swimming pool area,
I remember Jesselyn Ong and Mandy laughing like crazy at Gabriel for having a certain expression after eating a warhead.
Oh, and I think yours sincerely was calling,
or rather,
shouting,
at Jesselyn FOR A WARHEAD and she didn't really hear me.
Really busy, huh.
And after that,
Shaun called you and somehow you heard him.
Miracles.
I don't,
or rather won't,
really care if any of you are asking me if I'm alright because that's asking the obvious.
Maybe some of you'll find this a small matter to get fed up over,
but I'm so sorry that I have this weird temper.
And this didn't only happen once.
Why is it that I feel so left out?
Or should I say,
why am I left out?
Claiming to be my friend and leaving me out.
Pretty convenient, huh?

I really wonder if any of you care.
I hate secondary school like fuck.
And I don't give a shit on what's going to come out of this.
If I really have to be this unfriendly,
I'm fine with it, really.
Anyway that's what I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home