"HELLO EVERYBODY WO SHI CHEN YI RU"
Okay I took that from Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit :O
Watched it in this video where 4 of them were rapping :D
(Jiro's one was the dumbest. Sorry Charmaine)
Tag replies,
and I'll see if I will update :P
And the order of your tags is kind of messy.
Sorry! ><
lazy to colour my response too.
So yeah.
Hahahaha.
From tmr onwards shall reply tags on tboard.
lol okay o.o
Okay I took that from Calvin Chen of Fahrenheit :O
Watched it in this video where 4 of them were rapping :D
(Jiro's one was the dumbest. Sorry Charmaine)
Tag replies,
and I'll see if I will update :P
And the order of your tags is kind of messy.
Sorry! ><
lazy to colour my response too.
So yeah.
Hahahaha.
From tmr onwards shall reply tags on tboard.
22 Jul 09, 22:35 (Xuan)'s,: too*. :> Love yeah and nights ! <3 |
22 Jul 09, 22:34 (Xuan)'s,: Mindeee ! :> Cheerz ok :> It's quite common in secondary school fr such problems. i hate my school tHahaha, love you too ^^ |
22 Jul 09, 19:21 Yiling: Cheer Up!<3Thanks :) |
22 Jul 09, 16:57 STELLA: I HATE PIANO OKAY |
22 Jul 09, 16:57 STELLA: ._. haha! okay bye sexy~ |
25 Jul 09, 18:14 EILEEN!: So pray HAHAHAHA. |
25 Jul 09, 18:14 EILEEN!: Oh, before the polaroid, I MIGHT add your Fahrenheit album to my list. :D |
25 Jul 09, 18:13 EILEEN!: And duchhxx em0x 0kaex! Lurbbx euux. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 |
25 Jul 09, 18:12 EILEEN!: Oh well. After I buy my polaroid cam then I'll buy Prada. |
25 Jul 09, 18:12 EILEEN!: But mine is "Shoo! No money inside." one. But i'd prefer Prada. :\ |
25 Jul 09, 18:12 EILEEN!: It was outta stock, cause I went to te Marina Sq one. |
25 Jul 09, 18:11 EILEEN!: Hahahaha, I bought the MYUK bag. But it's not the "I forgot to bring my Prada", sadly.I think my mum bought it already :B Anyway thanks lots, love. Congratulations btw. <3 |
25 Jul 09, 14:01 FAITHFIE;D: say byebye to LEEMINHO :D:D:DDD |
25 Jul 09, 13:58 FAITHFIE;D: JIRO cuter though heheheh (: !!!!! AARON <333> |
25 Jul 09, 13:57 FAITHFIE;D: MINDY!!! i just watched KO ONE & AAARROONN YAN IS FREAKING CUTE <33333333333333333333333333333333333You slow lah LOL. |
25 Jul 09, 07:55 Ruth: HI SWEETY! Cheer up! And you saw Kelway, not ________! HAHAHAHA! Anw, always love you k! Muax muax!Darn you revealed meeeeeeeeee. |
24 Jul 09, 17:06 CHERIE: hey, i dont think you're boring!Oh really. LOL. Thanks? >.< |
23 Jul 09, 20:19 CHARMAINE♥: LOVE ME LOVE ME!Narciiscaeifsjdt. HOWEVER THAT NARCISSCSIST thing is speltttttttttt ._. |
23 Jul 09, 16:49 liying: YOYO~~>.tagged..Miss me mahs?how's the friday class doing?Haha missed you! :D And it's ok lor, hahaha. |
22 Jul 09, 23:42 Mandy: i know i didn't SO SRY!!! i'm really reaaly really very sry! |
22 Jul 09, 23:41 Mandy: hi mindy... I"M really really sry if we negleted your feelings... we really didn't know... at leastHahaha nvm. :) |
22 Jul 09, 23:26 shuanghui: Opps. i am sorry, that was an accident the message was meant fot you(mindy). |
22 Jul 09, 23:25 Shuanghui : jeanie: Mindy, i was alone in the bus too Cheer UP! i felt exactly what you feel.Haha, sucks eh? |
22 Jul 09, 23:00 Jesselyn: so you were emoing because of me? OMFG. i really didnt mean it. cheerups kayys?we still love you. |
22 Jul 09, 22:58 Jesselyn: hey. I REALLY REALLY DIDNT HEAR. SORRY kay? coz it was pretty loud tht time. really sorry mindeeeee.Well I really can't blame you for being such a retard :O |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home