Fire, wire, gas and glass
Hi I R postinqz :O
K anyway!
About today.
Swimming.
Actually it isn't really considered as swimming,
because us professionals,
*cough*,
were learning CPR! :O
Then Farhan volunteered to be the unconscious person ._.
Just very the funny lah :D
D.R.A.A.B.C-
Danger, Response, Ambulance, Airway, Breathing, Checking!
SEE I REMEMBER!
HAH!
K I'm retarded WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Assembly was super the fun lah plz!
The percussion thing ^^
And some upper sec Malay guys started to dance,
so cute haha :D
(but I'm cuter duh)
K imma wanna go maple now :B
And relink Jesselyn and Wanchan.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
K anyway!
About today.
Swimming.
Actually it isn't really considered as swimming,
because us professionals,
*cough*,
were learning CPR! :O
Then Farhan volunteered to be the unconscious person ._.
Just very the funny lah :D
D.R.A.A.B.C-
Danger, Response, Ambulance, Airway, Breathing, Checking!
SEE I REMEMBER!
HAH!
K I'm retarded WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Assembly was super the fun lah plz!
The percussion thing ^^
And some upper sec Malay guys started to dance,
so cute haha :D
(but I'm cuter duh)
K imma wanna go maple now :B
And relink Jesselyn and Wanchan.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home