I want nobody, nobody but you
***********FOOD-OLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
I, Mindy Chin, do NOT eat salad :D
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
No favourtie, I guess.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
I don't think there's anything LOL.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, like Jesselyn.
What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry jam :D
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.
It's more normal lah :P
(No offence to left-handers out there)
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Sounds weird.
But like duh plz.
Someone called Charmaine plucked out my hair.
And does faeces count LOL.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My bag? :O
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
*sidetracK*
Jesselyn,
I'm sure you got knocked uncoscious before luh plz :O
That's how your brain cells died xD
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
If that day was not a long time from now, then yes.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't see a need lol :O
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
COOL! SURE!
But I need someone to sponsor drinks. :\
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3! YAY MORE THAN JESSELYN! HAH!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Hmm, when I robbed the bank :)
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
(Jesselyn, don't be a retard, there's no snow in Singapore)
Winter because Aaron Yan represents Winter in FRH! :)
Check wikipedia for more details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_(Taiwanese_band)
Day of the week?
Saturday
Month?
December
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
Yes, buay song sibo? :O
Mood?
Pissed.
What are you listening to?
Nobody by the Wonder Girls.
Watching?
Nothing?
Worrying about?
Secondary school
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
Toilet
What's the last movie you saw?
Half Blood Prince.
Do you smile often?
Depends.
QUESTIONS
1)Do you always answer your phone?
No, sometimes just watch it ring and vibrate and whatever LOL.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My ex, LOL!
Nah, maybe Charmaine.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
FARKHANDA'S! :D
But I think it won't suit me hahaha.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Don't know haha.
5) Do you own a digital camera?
*Looks at handphone*
Well..
That's all I have ):
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
A shit load of them.
Guess what? They died.
7) Favorite Christmas song?
She wants to touch me woah oh~
She wants to love me woah oh~
Yes you got ignored :)
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Die soon! (act emo)
9) Can you do push ups?
Yeah like duh :O
10) Can you do a chin up?
Duh I'm Mindy CHIN luh plz!
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Depressed.
12) Do you have any saved texts?
Who doesn't o.o
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Jesselyn did luh plz :O
I didn't :)
14) Do you have an accent?
I don't know :O
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Mo Mo by FRH.
I don't know why,
just cried LOL!
16) Plans tonight?
Sleep after this.
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Think so.
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Lunch, recess, M&M's.
19) Have you ever been given roses?
:\
20) Current worry?
Secondary school.
You asked this already. -.-
21) Current hate right now?
Secondary school.
And certain people.
But shall not mention because they come across this fucking blog.
22) Met someone who changed your life?
I change people's lives, hah :O
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Dance. Wheeeeeeee.
24) What song represents you?
Don't Trust Me.
25) Name three people who might complete this?
Nobody nobody bart chiew~
26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
Pigging.
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Fuck, why is there school" :\
What is your salad dressing of choice?
I, Mindy Chin, do NOT eat salad :D
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
No favourtie, I guess.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
I don't think there's anything LOL.
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese, like Jesselyn.
What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry jam :D
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.
It's more normal lah :P
(No offence to left-handers out there)
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Sounds weird.
But like duh plz.
Someone called Charmaine plucked out my hair.
And does faeces count LOL.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My bag? :O
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
*sidetracK*
Jesselyn,
I'm sure you got knocked uncoscious before luh plz :O
That's how your brain cells died xD
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
If that day was not a long time from now, then yes.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't see a need lol :O
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
COOL! SURE!
But I need someone to sponsor drinks. :\
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3! YAY MORE THAN JESSELYN! HAH!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Hmm, when I robbed the bank :)
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
(Jesselyn, don't be a retard, there's no snow in Singapore)
Winter because Aaron Yan represents Winter in FRH! :)
Check wikipedia for more details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_(Taiwanese_band)
Day of the week?
Saturday
Month?
December
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
Yes, buay song sibo? :O
Mood?
Pissed.
What are you listening to?
Nobody by the Wonder Girls.
Watching?
Nothing?
Worrying about?
Secondary school
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
Toilet
What's the last movie you saw?
Half Blood Prince.
Do you smile often?
Depends.
QUESTIONS
1)Do you always answer your phone?
No, sometimes just watch it ring and vibrate and whatever LOL.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My ex, LOL!
Nah, maybe Charmaine.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
FARKHANDA'S! :D
But I think it won't suit me hahaha.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Don't know haha.
5) Do you own a digital camera?
*Looks at handphone*
Well..
That's all I have ):
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
A shit load of them.
Guess what? They died.
7) Favorite Christmas song?
She wants to touch me woah oh~
She wants to love me woah oh~
Yes you got ignored :)
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Die soon! (act emo)
9) Can you do push ups?
Yeah like duh :O
10) Can you do a chin up?
Duh I'm Mindy CHIN luh plz!
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Depressed.
12) Do you have any saved texts?
Who doesn't o.o
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Jesselyn did luh plz :O
I didn't :)
14) Do you have an accent?
I don't know :O
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Mo Mo by FRH.
I don't know why,
just cried LOL!
16) Plans tonight?
Sleep after this.
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Think so.
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Lunch, recess, M&M's.
19) Have you ever been given roses?
:\
20) Current worry?
Secondary school.
You asked this already. -.-
21) Current hate right now?
Secondary school.
And certain people.
But shall not mention because they come across this fucking blog.
22) Met someone who changed your life?
I change people's lives, hah :O
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Dance. Wheeeeeeee.
24) What song represents you?
Don't Trust Me.
25) Name three people who might complete this?
Nobody nobody bart chiew~
26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
Pigging.
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Fuck, why is there school" :\
Labels: quiz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home