Can't you see
Contains vulgar content.
Blogger is so screwed plz.
Need to Ctrl + F5 like 2013948304 times before I can post. :\
Anyway found that today sucked like fuxxxxxx.
Everyday does, anyway.
In this bloody asshole school.
I'd pour gasoline over it and burn if I could.
But I haven't done that,
so yeah, wait and see, people.
Nothing much today,
stayed back in school for a while.
Actually had lunch and left school for the bus stop with Jeanie,
then halfway there I realised didn't take my chinese workbook :\
(Not that I did the homework, anyway)
Then we went back.
Went locker and from afar I saw this girl who looked a lot like Cherie.
And there was this other girl and I thought she was Isabel.
So I hid behind the pillar and kept calling Cherie Tang -.-
Then no response then I was like o_o.
Jeanie told me it wasn't them and it wasn't them lol.
Then took my books and went back downstairs.
Saw Charmaine, Jannie and Shuanghui in the canteen still,
so went there sit sit and talk talk.
Then they went for netball,
so left Cherie Sarah Jingyi Jeanie and me.
Cherie and Jingyi are super the A!
Sick people :\
And of course, all these happened under the influence of *points at Cherie*..
Hmm,
then later Jingyi left for CO,
so left with us 4.
Played some music :o,
and sent each other songs and whatever luhz ._.
Then Sarah went for Modern Dance and Cherie went for Choir.
So Jeanie and I flew home!
Wheeeeee.
Reached home and slept till about 8.
(I'm a tired person luh plz)
There's tuition tomorrow, shiaz.
I hate that shiazing tuition centre.
I hate my tuition teacher,
my classmates and whatever shiaz there is there.
*Replace shiaz with fuck.
I really do hate Bukit Batok Secondary School, yes.
Of course there's a reason,
or rather many reasons,
behind that.
I really want to tell some people,
yes, some people and not just one person,
something rather important.
I don't care if any of you think I'm getting way too vulgar.
I do this when I'm pissed, who doesn't.
Only gods don't.
No offence to any gods out there.
I really feel like punching or kicking or whatsoever some people.
I can't take this fucking rubbish anymore plz.
I want to exchange school, I want to make other friends, I want a change of class, I want anything that will get me away from that asshole of a class.
Have no hell idea why I was even so supportive or whatever word should be used here for the class and whatever.
I hate it like !@($*@(#*$()@#$*)(@#$*) LUH PLZ! -.-
Sometimes suicide just sound so damn fun.
Blogger is so screwed plz.
Need to Ctrl + F5 like 2013948304 times before I can post. :\
Anyway found that today sucked like fuxxxxxx.
Everyday does, anyway.
In this bloody asshole school.
I'd pour gasoline over it and burn if I could.
But I haven't done that,
so yeah, wait and see, people.
Nothing much today,
stayed back in school for a while.
Actually had lunch and left school for the bus stop with Jeanie,
then halfway there I realised didn't take my chinese workbook :\
(Not that I did the homework, anyway)
Then we went back.
Went locker and from afar I saw this girl who looked a lot like Cherie.
And there was this other girl and I thought she was Isabel.
So I hid behind the pillar and kept calling Cherie Tang -.-
Then no response then I was like o_o.
Jeanie told me it wasn't them and it wasn't them lol.
Then took my books and went back downstairs.
Saw Charmaine, Jannie and Shuanghui in the canteen still,
so went there sit sit and talk talk.
Then they went for netball,
so left Cherie Sarah Jingyi Jeanie and me.
Cherie and Jingyi are super the A!
Sick people :\
And of course, all these happened under the influence of *points at Cherie*..
Hmm,
then later Jingyi left for CO,
so left with us 4.
Played some music :o,
and sent each other songs and whatever luhz ._.
Then Sarah went for Modern Dance and Cherie went for Choir.
So Jeanie and I flew home!
Wheeeeee.
Reached home and slept till about 8.
(I'm a tired person luh plz)
There's tuition tomorrow, shiaz.
I hate that shiazing tuition centre.
I hate my tuition teacher,
my classmates and whatever shiaz there is there.
*Replace shiaz with fuck.
I really do hate Bukit Batok Secondary School, yes.
Of course there's a reason,
or rather many reasons,
behind that.
I really want to tell some people,
yes, some people and not just one person,
something rather important.
Can't you get a mother fucking life rather than whatever fuck you do all day? What priority do you have to say anything about me and do anything to me? All you do is criticise me and physically abuse me and whatsoever fuck you did. Ever spared thoughts for someone else's feelings? You're the only one who's alive and have feelings, huh? All those actions, you think they're for fun, you think they are fun, but fuck, it's not lah please. What if I did what you did to me to you? You'll enjoy it, won't you? You're the only one worth of love, affection, attention. Of course, how could I forget. I'm nothing compared to you. I'm just some useless fuck out of nowhere! :D
I don't care if any of you think I'm getting way too vulgar.
I do this when I'm pissed, who doesn't.
Only gods don't.
No offence to any gods out there.
I really feel like punching or kicking or whatsoever some people.
I can't take this fucking rubbish anymore plz.
I want to exchange school, I want to make other friends, I want a change of class, I want anything that will get me away from that asshole of a class.
Have no hell idea why I was even so supportive or whatever word should be used here for the class and whatever.
I hate it like !@($*@(#*$()@#$*)(@#$*) LUH PLZ! -.-
Sometimes suicide just sound so damn fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home