So cool.
Friday
I did a good deed! (boast)
Along with Charmaine, Jesselyn, Shuang Hui.
(Notice that the order is according to height)
(Charmaine, I know I'm shorter than you, dang)
(Oh well, I shall continue with my story)
We were walking to the bus stop outside school to take bus to West Mall then take MRT to Lot One to buy Teacher's Day present for Ms Ho,
then we saw this guy whose leg was injured and there was this other guy who wasn't from our school like holding him :o
Right,
to make things simpler,
we say A (who was injured) and B was holding A.
When the 4 of us walked past,
Charmaine and I just casually asked if A was all right,
which was asking the obvious, actually,
and asked if B knew A,
and B didn't know A.
A asked us to run back to school to get the SJAB people.
So Charmaine and I raaaaaaaaaaaan back to school to find them.
One guy was called Samuel and the other was this Indian guy who had big eyes :D
Then they asked where was the injured guy,
and Charmaine pointed to the direction,
and they started to run,
then they stopped and asked where again,
and Charmaine said outside the school,
and they started to walk.
(What lazy bums, hah)
Right, so they ran again.
And we ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran,
back to where A and Shuang Hui and Jesselyn were,
and they attended to A and A was in a lot of pain,
and A had to hold Shuang Hui's hand,
and he did a great job squeezing it.
So while the SJAB people sprayed and cleaned and whatsoever A's leg,
the 4 of us were kind of being extra there.
Charmaine was kind of covering her ears because she couldn't stand listening to A shouting in pain,
Jesselyn was acting and being a total retard,
Shuang Hui was holding A's hand,
I was sitting there and watching everything. -.-
But it really looked very pain,
considering A was shouting and whatever he was doing.
Then later A still went for SJAB training.
So cool lah,
watching the SJAB people in action :D
In the end took taxi to Lot One,
bought Ms Ho's present at Action City,
shall not reveal what it is,
for some reason.
Then walked around for a while,
Shuang Hui had her lunch and Jesselyn, Charmaine and I did something to the present. ^^"
Then Charmaine, Shuang Hui and yours truly took 985 or 945 or whatever bus back to my house to make that thing that Charmaine, Farkhanda and I are going to make for the Healthy Snack competition thing.
Turned out kinda weird, but haha oh well.
Today,
slept until 1 plus.
I rock, thanks.
Then watched TV until about 6,
used computer until about 7,
then went to BGCC play badminton with family :-)
Was quite fun,
my dad hit until very the wtf lor,
then he always aim for other people's (leave this to your imagination).
Then I kept screaming,
so other people kept giving me that 'wtf can you stop screaming you dumb bitch' look.
So cool!
Tomorrow,
Farkhanda will be exploding my kitchen.
So cool!
That's my favourite line now.
So cool right!
I did a good deed! (boast)
Along with Charmaine, Jesselyn, Shuang Hui.
(Notice that the order is according to height)
(Charmaine, I know I'm shorter than you, dang)
(Oh well, I shall continue with my story)
We were walking to the bus stop outside school to take bus to West Mall then take MRT to Lot One to buy Teacher's Day present for Ms Ho,
then we saw this guy whose leg was injured and there was this other guy who wasn't from our school like holding him :o
Right,
to make things simpler,
we say A (who was injured) and B was holding A.
When the 4 of us walked past,
Charmaine and I just casually asked if A was all right,
which was asking the obvious, actually,
and asked if B knew A,
and B didn't know A.
A asked us to run back to school to get the SJAB people.
So Charmaine and I raaaaaaaaaaaan back to school to find them.
One guy was called Samuel and the other was this Indian guy who had big eyes :D
Then they asked where was the injured guy,
and Charmaine pointed to the direction,
and they started to run,
then they stopped and asked where again,
and Charmaine said outside the school,
and they started to walk.
(What lazy bums, hah)
Right, so they ran again.
And we ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran,
back to where A and Shuang Hui and Jesselyn were,
and they attended to A and A was in a lot of pain,
and A had to hold Shuang Hui's hand,
and he did a great job squeezing it.
So while the SJAB people sprayed and cleaned and whatsoever A's leg,
the 4 of us were kind of being extra there.
Charmaine was kind of covering her ears because she couldn't stand listening to A shouting in pain,
Jesselyn was acting and being a total retard,
Shuang Hui was holding A's hand,
I was sitting there and watching everything. -.-
But it really looked very pain,
considering A was shouting and whatever he was doing.
Then later A still went for SJAB training.
So cool lah,
watching the SJAB people in action :D
In the end took taxi to Lot One,
bought Ms Ho's present at Action City,
shall not reveal what it is,
for some reason.
Then walked around for a while,
Shuang Hui had her lunch and Jesselyn, Charmaine and I did something to the present. ^^"
Then Charmaine, Shuang Hui and yours truly took 985 or 945 or whatever bus back to my house to make that thing that Charmaine, Farkhanda and I are going to make for the Healthy Snack competition thing.
Turned out kinda weird, but haha oh well.
Today,
slept until 1 plus.
I rock, thanks.
Then watched TV until about 6,
used computer until about 7,
then went to BGCC play badminton with family :-)
Was quite fun,
my dad hit until very the wtf lor,
then he always aim for other people's (leave this to your imagination).
Then I kept screaming,
so other people kept giving me that 'wtf can you stop screaming you dumb bitch' look.
So cool!
Tomorrow,
Farkhanda will be exploding my kitchen.
So cool!
That's my favourite line now.
So cool right!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home