Friday, August 21, 2009

Fabricate

Back from tuition,
it wasn't half bad,
but still,
tuition makes your, or rather, our lives miserable. :\

Got back Science results,
just passed! :D
I'm so the damn super zai plz,
25/50.
And for MYE got 50/100,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA do I rock?
Yes I do~

Nothing much happened this few days,
just that Mr Wang kind of went haywire during HCL :\
He threw his water bottle on the floor just because someone couldn't answer his question -.-
And to think usually he's like keep laughing with us kind of thing.

Congratulations to all the Primary 6 people out there who made it till today :-)
I hope that makes up for our class making noise that even PEPS can hear us -.-
Well, too bad they're located right beside us.
Their fault.

Going out with Bernice on Sunday! 8D
Shall edit class blogskin now,
ciaos :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home