Monday, September 21, 2009

Seeing isn't believing, loving, is believing

Back from badminton @ Bukit Gombak CC.
Yes, I bathed already.

In the morning,
finished homework (not really..),
then Axel had his tuition nearby,
so Marvin brought Axel home and they played DotA like there's no tomorrow.
(Btw I swear right here, right now- in my study room, on 21st September '09 Monday, 10:37PM, that I will never, ever play DotA in my life unless I really find my life has no more meaning into it)
After that slept a little while,
went for badminton.
Axel came along,
and then when we were playing halfway,
Aaron and Amos and Uncle Peter and Auntie Alice came.
(Sounds like a fake story, huh? But their names are real ok.)
And Aaron is not my Aaron.
(wtf am I obsessed or what?!) (why, yes I am.)

Anywaaay, that Aaron is primary 4,
and wow he pwned me in badminton -.-
He's like only primary 2 size!
So cute right. LOL.
Awesome that all Aarons I know are cute.
Maybe if I have a son in future I'll name him Aaron.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA (sorry, off topic.).
Ended at 9, went to Bukit Batok's Macdonalds,
bought some dinner :)
I bought fries and ice-cream only,
considering I didn't eat dinner :\
And speaking of food,
recently I've been having really poor appetite,
and the weird thing is,
all I've wanted to eat is ice-cream :(
The good thing's that I can cut down on some fats hah! :)
Hope I do, teehee. v^^v

Enough about today,
have been thinking recently that being a boy would be way easier.
Not that I'm and will be going for sex change,
I never will. >:)

Tomorrow..
Will be skipping swimming! ^^v
Hope won't be moody tomorrow.
Nowadays swings are getting worse :(

Gambatte, 9 more days to EOYs!
And to be more optimistic,
it's.. *counts*..
21 more days to end of EOYs! :)

P.S.
I am very happy that I have not said the f-word out in about a month! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home