Saturday, September 19, 2009

never a story without love

Changed skin again :)
I know it's awesome.
It's one of all the skins that I really did my best to edit to my liking,
and sure do I love it.
Anyway,
played badminton at CCKCC just now with my parents and brothers,
and all my little brother did was enjoy the fan there -.-
How cool is that.

Nothing much these few days,
but shall emphasize on the Aaron-on-newspaper-thing.
Yes, he did lose his virginity at 14 (as on the news, but 17 on the radio).
I guess he's going to lose fans because of that hahaha.
But to yours truly, (yay me)
losing your virginity at 14 isn't something big.
Not that I lost mine, (-.-)
but don't you see it everywhere?
Yes you do.
Now that he leaked it out,
maybe I'll be just less obsessed with him.
Yes, I'm still loving him oki! :)

Friday
went for Reading Club.
Was quite fun, considering two hobbos Charmaine and Ruth were there.
Yeah they were so sick in the mind.
Had RC @ Library the room place thingy.
And it was awesomely cold, man.
Nothing much uh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home