Forever is over
Was supposed to go to Bimbo Retard Sucker's house later on,
but she has a fever now you see,
and somehow I got blamed for that.
That extra maid of mine,
she thought that I could use the fucking computer then don't want to go out anymore.
And she even thought I was going out to play, God's sake.
Right,
nothing much.
Gonna change skin,
I know I take real fast, heh heh.
So yeah.
Anyway,
now really into K.O. 3an Guo.
Got my brothers to watch too.
I didn't force them to,
I was watching myself and they suddenly came watching with me.
Heehee.
Oki bye suckers.
Quiz
1) Grab your phone.
Oki :-)
2)What is the 3rd picture of in your phone?
Aaron, hahahaha.
3)What's your ringtone.
Phone forever on silent.
4)Who's the first person that comes under "M" in your contacts?
Mandy.
5)Who's the last person you called?
Marvin.
6)Who was your last missed call from?
Charmaine.
7)Who's the 1st person that comes under "C" in your contacts?
Calvin.
8)Who's your speed dial number 2?
Don't have anyone on speed dial(s) hahahaha sucker.
9)What does your 3rd text in your Inbox say?
I think so..
-Jesselyn.
10)Who was your last received call from?
Shuang Hui.
She was asking me questions about Zhong Ji Yi Ban hahahahaha.
11)What does you 2nd sent textmessage say?
Isn't it today ._.
To Charmaine.
12) How many messages are in your inbox?
God, I had to change to arrangement thingy.
3917, I keep deleting you see, hahahah.
13)What is the wallpaper?
Xiu aka Shu Chen, with Danson Tang.
Hahahaha, Faith. Love me. (heart)
14)Who's speed dial number one?
I don't have anyone on my speed dial(s).
15)Who is the 15th message from in your inbox?
E-Tien.
-LOLL.
16)Who is the 1st person who comes under "B" in your contacts?
Bernadine.
17)How many bars of signal do you currently have?
5, Sony Ericsson rocks you see heeheehee.
18)What network are you on.
SingTel, unlimited SMSes eh. \m/
19)Name every person that've sent you text in your inbox now.
Are you attempting to kill me, bastard?
I don't even know you.
20)What does your 6th msg in your inbox say?
Abt 38.
-Jesselyn.
I was asking her for her temperature, you see.
Because she was afraid of jabs, hahahah.
21)Who is the first person in your contacts?
Eileen, hahaha. Jealous, anyone? ^^
22)Who is the last person in your contacts?
Bai Lao Shi~
Because it's in Chinese, heh.
23)What does your last text in your inbox say?
06 May 2009, 20:43-
Eileen-
Most likely. You going poly?
24)What is your screensaver?
No screensaver, my phone's W980, so yeah, flip open flip close (?), so no need for one.
25)What is your balance?
Unlimited SMSes?
26)Who is the last person under "H" in yr contacts?
Hui Shun.
27)What is your bluetooth name?
Mindy.
NOW THE PEOPLE WHOHAVE TO DO THIS MAY DECIDE TO DO THIS.
Lazy tag.
Rip it off if you feel like it, teehee :-)
Thanks, Faith :D
Ripped off Jesselyn's.
Did it before, I think.
1) Besides lips, where is your favourite spot to get kiss ?
Pretty horny question.
My cheek?
2) How do you feel when you wake up this morning ?
(checks phone)
"Oh my holy hell it's not even 9 and I'M AWAKEEEEEEE!"
3) Who was the last person you took photo with?
Took neoprints with Jesselyn?
Kind of forgot, heh heh.
4) Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
(Jesselyn, you ARE spoilt. Don't deny.)
A little bit, I guess.
I'm only spoilt at home, heh.
5) Would you ever donate blood ?
Depends on the situation, heehee.
6) Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Best friend, no.
Good friend, yes.
Got difference hao bu hao!
7)Do you want someone dead ?
(glares at Jesselyn)
Well, just felt like typing that, hahaha.
But no, I don't want anyone dead yet.
8) What does the last message say ?
"But the jess say nt tnday"
-Charmaine.
Typo queen :D
9)What are you thinking right now ?
Katy Perry ...?
10) Do you wish someone is with you right now ?
WHEN DARKNESS TURNS TO LIGHT, IT ENDS TONIGHT, IT ENDS TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTT
11) What time you went to bed last night ?
Around 12, I guess.
12) Where did you buy the T-shirt that you’re wearing now ?
I didn't buy it, god.
13) Is Someone in your mind ?
Kelly Clarkson ...?
14) Who was the last person who texted you ?
Charmaine.
15) List 10 people:
1. EILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :D
2. Aaron Yan
3. Shu Chen (aka Xiu in K.O. 3an Guo)
4. Jiro Wang
5. Calvin Chen
6. Wu Zun
7. Ella
8. Hebe
9. Selina
10. Selena Gomez. LOL.
*I know they're all 'unrealistic' besides Eileen.
Jealous? Duh.
Who is number 5 having relationship with ?
(Calvin Chen)
I don't know, Shuang Hui? LOL.
Is 3 female or male?
(Shu Chen)
MALE LAH DUH but he's a bit short for a guy.
But he's super cute for a guy :D
If 7 & 10 get together, would it be a good thing ?
(Ella and Selena Gomez)
Perhaps not,
they're not lesbians.
Besides, one's from TW and the other from someplace in US.
What is 1 studying about?
(Eileen)
How to love me :D
When was the last time you chat with 7?
(Ella)
*acts rich and famous*
Duh, the last time I saw her was like, 2 years ago,
because my schedule's too busy.
Sorry Ella!
-.- !
Is 4 Single ?
P.S.-- HEY EVERYBODY PLEASE IGNORE JESSELYN'S ANSWER OKI!
I'M STILL SINGLE AND STILL UP FOR GRABS HAHAHAHA!
(Jiro Wang)
No, he's with Charmaine.
*pai ma pi.
Say something about 2?
(Aaron Yan)
Mine. HAHAHA.
What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
(Shu Chen and Wu Zun)
First, Shu Chen is not gay.
(I don't know about Wu Zun)
And next,
Shu Chen is (partly) mine already,
so deal with it. Hahaha.
Describe 9.
(Selina)
She's the 'S' from SHE?
What will you do if 1 & 7 fight ?
(Eileen and Ella)
Call Wu Zun and ask him to rape Ella, perhaps.
HAHA kidding. (For the sake of Ruth)
But that'll never happen.
Sorry Ella.
Do you like 8?
(Hebe)
Yeh she's kinda pretty :-)
but she has a fever now you see,
and somehow I got blamed for that.
That extra maid of mine,
she thought that I could use the fucking computer then don't want to go out anymore.
And she even thought I was going out to play, God's sake.
Right,
nothing much.
Gonna change skin,
I know I take real fast, heh heh.
So yeah.
Anyway,
now really into K.O. 3an Guo.
Got my brothers to watch too.
I didn't force them to,
I was watching myself and they suddenly came watching with me.
Heehee.
Oki bye suckers.
Quiz
1) Grab your phone.
Oki :-)
2)What is the 3rd picture of in your phone?
Aaron, hahahaha.
3)What's your ringtone.
Phone forever on silent.
4)Who's the first person that comes under "M" in your contacts?
Mandy.
5)Who's the last person you called?
Marvin.
6)Who was your last missed call from?
Charmaine.
7)Who's the 1st person that comes under "C" in your contacts?
Calvin.
8)Who's your speed dial number 2?
Don't have anyone on speed dial(s) hahahaha sucker.
9)What does your 3rd text in your Inbox say?
I think so..
-Jesselyn.
10)Who was your last received call from?
Shuang Hui.
She was asking me questions about Zhong Ji Yi Ban hahahahaha.
11)What does you 2nd sent textmessage say?
Isn't it today ._.
To Charmaine.
12) How many messages are in your inbox?
God, I had to change to arrangement thingy.
3917, I keep deleting you see, hahahah.
13)What is the wallpaper?
Xiu aka Shu Chen, with Danson Tang.
Hahahaha, Faith. Love me. (heart)
14)Who's speed dial number one?
I don't have anyone on my speed dial(s).
15)Who is the 15th message from in your inbox?
E-Tien.
-LOLL.
16)Who is the 1st person who comes under "B" in your contacts?
Bernadine.
17)How many bars of signal do you currently have?
5, Sony Ericsson rocks you see heeheehee.
18)What network are you on.
SingTel, unlimited SMSes eh. \m/
19)Name every person that've sent you text in your inbox now.
Are you attempting to kill me, bastard?
I don't even know you.
20)What does your 6th msg in your inbox say?
Abt 38.
-Jesselyn.
I was asking her for her temperature, you see.
Because she was afraid of jabs, hahahah.
21)Who is the first person in your contacts?
Eileen, hahaha. Jealous, anyone? ^^
22)Who is the last person in your contacts?
Bai Lao Shi~
Because it's in Chinese, heh.
23)What does your last text in your inbox say?
06 May 2009, 20:43-
Eileen-
Most likely. You going poly?
24)What is your screensaver?
No screensaver, my phone's W980, so yeah, flip open flip close (?), so no need for one.
25)What is your balance?
Unlimited SMSes?
26)Who is the last person under "H" in yr contacts?
Hui Shun.
27)What is your bluetooth name?
Mindy.
NOW THE PEOPLE WHO
Lazy tag.
Rip it off if you feel like it, teehee :-)
Thanks, Faith :D
Ripped off Jesselyn's.
Did it before, I think.
1) Besides lips, where is your favourite spot to get kiss ?
Pretty horny question.
My cheek?
2) How do you feel when you wake up this morning ?
(checks phone)
"Oh my holy hell it's not even 9 and I'M AWAKEEEEEEE!"
3) Who was the last person you took photo with?
Took neoprints with Jesselyn?
Kind of forgot, heh heh.
4) Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
(Jesselyn, you ARE spoilt. Don't deny.)
A little bit, I guess.
I'm only spoilt at home, heh.
5) Would you ever donate blood ?
Depends on the situation, heehee.
6) Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
Best friend, no.
Good friend, yes.
Got difference hao bu hao!
7)Do you want someone dead ?
(glares at Jesselyn)
Well, just felt like typing that, hahaha.
But no, I don't want anyone dead yet.
8) What does the last message say ?
"But the jess say nt tnday"
-Charmaine.
Typo queen :D
9)What are you thinking right now ?
Katy Perry ...?
10) Do you wish someone is with you right now ?
WHEN DARKNESS TURNS TO LIGHT, IT ENDS TONIGHT, IT ENDS TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTT
11) What time you went to bed last night ?
Around 12, I guess.
12) Where did you buy the T-shirt that you’re wearing now ?
I didn't buy it, god.
13) Is Someone in your mind ?
Kelly Clarkson ...?
14) Who was the last person who texted you ?
Charmaine.
15) List 10 people:
1. EILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :D
2. Aaron Yan
3. Shu Chen (aka Xiu in K.O. 3an Guo)
4. Jiro Wang
5. Calvin Chen
6. Wu Zun
7. Ella
8. Hebe
9. Selina
10. Selena Gomez. LOL.
*I know they're all 'unrealistic' besides Eileen.
Jealous? Duh.
Who is number 5 having relationship with ?
(Calvin Chen)
I don't know, Shuang Hui? LOL.
Is 3 female or male?
(Shu Chen)
MALE LAH DUH but he's a bit short for a guy.
But he's super cute for a guy :D
If 7 & 10 get together, would it be a good thing ?
(Ella and Selena Gomez)
Perhaps not,
they're not lesbians.
Besides, one's from TW and the other from someplace in US.
What is 1 studying about?
(Eileen)
How to love me :D
When was the last time you chat with 7?
(Ella)
*acts rich and famous*
Duh, the last time I saw her was like, 2 years ago,
because my schedule's too busy.
Sorry Ella!
-.- !
Is 4 Single ?
P.S.-- HEY EVERYBODY PLEASE IGNORE JESSELYN'S ANSWER OKI!
I'M STILL SINGLE AND STILL UP FOR GRABS HAHAHAHA!
(Jiro Wang)
No, he's with Charmaine.
*pai ma pi.
Say something about 2?
(Aaron Yan)
Mine. HAHAHA.
What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
(Shu Chen and Wu Zun)
First, Shu Chen is not gay.
(I don't know about Wu Zun)
And next,
Shu Chen is (partly) mine already,
so deal with it. Hahaha.
Describe 9.
(Selina)
She's the 'S' from SHE?
What will you do if 1 & 7 fight ?
(Eileen and Ella)
Call Wu Zun and ask him to rape Ella, perhaps.
HAHA kidding. (For the sake of Ruth)
But that'll never happen.
Sorry Ella.
Do you like 8?
(Hebe)
Yeh she's kinda pretty :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home