Friday, September 11, 2009

(strokes beard)
It's been a while since I've posted, eh? :D
Hahahaa I'm soo-pah happy now because I went to Taka just now to buy Fahrenheit pictorial.
Whatever it's supposed to be called.
And Aaron's pictures are so darn hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt (L)
P.S. Eileen I am tx to you kk :D
Too bad Jesselyn's stuck in the hospital,
or she can come my house and see see on Sunday for the geog proj.
Hahaha Jesselyn :D
I'm not so sadist lah k but yeah HAHAHA JESSELYN >D

So yeh,
just now went to Taka with my mommy.
Before that ate at Jack's Place,
my glass of Coke was teeny weeny and I mean it.
The cup was like as big as my palm?
Super small, darn cute 8)
Then we walked to Taka, Kinokuniya,
then bought my Fahrenheit book! ^^
There're 4 books inside, actually.
Aaron's is the beautifulest :3
Then later took bus home.
Whee.
Went for tuition,
had this new student and she's Korean :-)
Yeah that's it.
Left with Literature homework!
Yipeeeeeeeee :o

A'ight,
Imma go watch K.O. 3an Guo :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home