Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hi lovelies.
Another quiz, heh heh.
Off to watch K.O. 3an Guo :-O

Ripped from Xin Lin :D


7 things you can find in your room:

1. computer

2. mouse

3. keyboard

4. tissue box

5. speakers

6. clock

7. printer


SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:

1. Do You Like Anyone?
Can I say no? :D

2. Does Someone Like You?
Can I say no? :D

3. Looks or Heart?
More of heart? heh heh :D

4. Been Lead On?
Yeaaaaaaah.

5. Been Cheated On?
Yeah perhaps. :\

6. Want A Relationship?
HAHA CAN I SAY YES? LOL HAHAHA sorry high.

7. Wanna Get Married?
Not now, I guess.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:

1. Air

2. Water

3. Food (LOL Xin Lin, true, true.)

4. Friends :D

5. Computer

6. Handphone

7. Taiwan dramas



SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:

1. Which homework to do next?

2. What age will I be able to fly to Taiwan to meet Aaron, Fahrenheit and Shu Chen?

3. When is Bill Gates going to die?

4. Is the printer working?

5. I hate Geography.

6. I hate Maths more.

7. Darn EOYs.

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God?
Not really.
(No offence or anything to Christians/Catholics out there)

2. Had A Dream Come True?
Well, I do dream of things and they happen sometimes.

3. Read The Newspaper?
Once in a green moon, yep.

4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday?
Sometimes.

5. Have A Good/Best Friend?
*glares at Eileen*
I don't know her :P

6. Take A Bath?
Asking the obvious.

7. Wish On Stars?
No, but on 11:11, sometimes :x

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Fallen In Love?
Who hasn't.

2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex?
My mother?

3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF?
No -.-

4. Been To A Bonfire?
No.

5. Ran Away From Home?
No.

6. Played Strip Poker?
No.

7. Pulled An All Nighter?
No.

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:

1. Cried?
Yes.

2. Had Fun?
No.

3. Been Kissed?
Yes I just kissed myself.
Hahaha.

4. Felt Stupid?
No.

5. Talked To An Ex ?
No.

6. Missed Someone?
Now when you mention it, yes.
Shit you, quiz.

7. Listened To Music?
Yes.
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You- Khalil Fong.

1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone?
Not really.

2. Which of Your family Members has the worst temper?
Me? Heh heh.

3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone?
Yes duh.

4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry?
Not really.

5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell?
Yell, but most of the time I can't.

ORANGE :
*I have no idea why these colours are here.

1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You?
No.
But I did throw for someone before :-)

2. Are You Easily Excited?
Sometimes, perhaps.

3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To?
I'm going to watch K.O. 3an Guo after this darn quiz.

4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought?
"Taiwan here I come,"

5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now?
Go to Taiwan to meet FRH? Heh.

YELLOW :
(?!)

1. Full Name
Mindy Chin Miao Ying.
I know it rocks, yeh.

2. Birthday
17th April 1996

3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life?
Watch K.O. 3an Guo. -.-

4. Do You Want To Have Children?
I'm not sick or what ok,
but this question reminds me of Birth Control in the textbook,
heh heh.
(avoids question)

5. How do You Want To Die?
Commit suicide!

BLUE :

1. When Is The Last Time You Cried?
Earlier today.

2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now?
Something, dah.

3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way?
Of course, but what's there to do about it.

4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours?
No.

5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do?
Cry?
Ignore everyone else?
God knows.

PINK :

1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Ur Friends?
Used to :O

2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight?
No.

3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her?
Yeah guess so.

4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
The Black Horse and The Cherry Tree!

5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate?
No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home