I want to believe
Right, I'm back from Jurong East library.
Had Literature paper today,
was quite ok, but seems like the last question I wrote very less,
compared to the Stormbreaker questions.
Fine whatever.
So after that walked to this bus-stop and took 176 to Jurong East library with Jesselyn,
also known as the..
spastic bimbo sucker retarded white red-faced hamster :)
Ok anyway, we alighted one stop before JE library to have lunch.
Duck rice, was ok.
After that walked to the library,
level 4.
I tried to study Geography but failed, apparently.
And the spastic bimbo sucker retarded white red-faced hamster read some books.
She was reading this Stormbreaker comic and I also started to read hahaha.
Finish reading quite quickly ._.
Then she had tuition at 1,
so she left at 1245.
Stone'd there until about 1+,
then Bernice and her friends came.
Her hair so cute lah :D
Went down to level 2,
they studied and I tried to (again),
but of course failed (again).
Then felt kind of extra (duh because I was, lol :O),
then sms-ed Charmaine, Eileen and the spastic bimbo sucker retarded white red-faced hamster.
Halfway through sitting there and sms-ing,
wanted to pee so I went to find a toilet but couldn't find one -.-
And the only toilet I knew that existed in that building was the one at level 4.
So went up to the beeyooteefool toilet.
After that went back,
for a while then left for home.
Actually I took the wrong bus (-.-),
but the bus still stopped by West Mall,
and from there took 66 back home.
I'm gonna need to study for Geog', yo :o
Though it's going to be kinda hard, heh heh.
Perhaps going to try putting up the archives again.
And last thing,
those people like Charmaine and Jesselyn,
visit my blog then tag lah why watch the video only!!
Very ass leh :(
Had Literature paper today,
was quite ok, but seems like the last question I wrote very less,
compared to the Stormbreaker questions.
Fine whatever.
So after that walked to this bus-stop and took 176 to Jurong East library with Jesselyn,
also known as the..
spastic bimbo sucker retarded white red-faced hamster :)
Ok anyway, we alighted one stop before JE library to have lunch.
Duck rice, was ok.
After that walked to the library,
level 4.
I tried to study Geography but failed, apparently.
And the spastic bimbo sucker retarded white red-faced hamster read some books.
She was reading this Stormbreaker comic and I also started to read hahaha.
Finish reading quite quickly ._.
Then she had tuition at 1,
so she left at 1245.
Stone'd there until about 1+,
then Bernice and her friends came.
Her hair so cute lah :D
Went down to level 2,
they studied and I tried to (again),
but of course failed (again).
Then felt kind of extra (duh because I was, lol :O),
then sms-ed Charmaine, Eileen and the spastic bimbo sucker retarded white red-faced hamster.
Halfway through sitting there and sms-ing,
wanted to pee so I went to find a toilet but couldn't find one -.-
And the only toilet I knew that existed in that building was the one at level 4.
So went up to the beeyooteefool toilet.
After that went back,
for a while then left for home.
Actually I took the wrong bus (-.-),
but the bus still stopped by West Mall,
and from there took 66 back home.
I'm gonna need to study for Geog', yo :o
Though it's going to be kinda hard, heh heh.
Perhaps going to try putting up the archives again.
And last thing,
those people like Charmaine and Jesselyn,
visit my blog then tag lah why watch the video only!!
Very ass leh :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home